•19•

•19• Menacing Endings

She was gone. There was no doubt about it. I could still here her heart monitor ringing in my head as weeks went by. They said 6 months, but in all honesty it was 4. I wanted to blame everyone for her dying. First I tried blaming her parents for birthing her with the sickness, then I tried myself, then came her brother, then came the doctors and nurses, then of course I began blaming Jason. Yes. Jason McCann. But only god knows what the cause of it was. So there was no one to blame.

"I'll be right back..." I whispered while I grabbed my leather jacket and car keys.

"Where are you going?" My mother asked looking up from her romantic novel. "Out." I grumbled. "Are you gonna be o-" but like always I was already out of the door.

Finally I reached the driveway of my mothers house where my car was parked.

A small smile itched its way on my lips as I thought about this being Melodys favorite vehicle I owned. "I miss you so much sweetheart." I whispered before proceeding to get into the car.

•¥Δ§•

•Jason McCanns P.O.V•

I glared at the spoiled asshole as he walked into the small bar. There were about 5 cars parked in the parking lot meaning the place was pretty empty.

A devious smirk made its way on my face as I exited my car.

"Get ready Bieber..." I whispered to myself. I had already hit his weak spot. Which was Ms. Melody Lane, who may I add, was easy to get rid of. Now all I had to do was finish him off.

You may be wondering. Why am I doing this? Well let me tell you. That asshole didn't deserve anything he had. The fame, the money, the family, the fans, and of course the respect. I hated him since the day he came known. How did he earn such a title? All I got was hate, remorse, and pity. No one knew how I felt. I had no one. But that all was gonna come to an end.