•4•

{Recap}
"I wanna teach you something again baby." I smirked, but I felt as if it wasn't me speaking it was a different side to me, and I didn't like it already.

Forgive me lord for my sins... I started because afterwards I'm really gonna need that prayer.

•¥Δ§•

•4• Audacity of Love

I loved her smell, her walk, her voice, everything about her I loved, and now I was gonna add some more things to my list. I honestly didn't understand what I was doing. My tone of voice was raspy and deep with a hint of seduction. It was as if my inner beast had been let out because there was no stopping me. Also, I knew I was gonna regret this when it was over.

"T-teach me what J-jay jay?" Melody giggled playing with the collar of my shirt.

"You'll see darling." I mumbled, before pecking her lips and standing up. "I want you to go to your room and wait there till I call you." I said while helping her stand to her feet.

"Okay..." She whispered blushing before scurrying out of the room.

A devious smirk made its way onto my lips as I thought about my plan.

Here we go...

•¥Δ§•

"Marie I didn't know!" I screeched as she hit me with her roll of paper towel.

"She doesn't know what that stuff is!" She yelled as me before hitting me again. I whimpered and backed away. If you're wondering what's happening let me tell you.

So... I called Melody to my room and let's say I was hoping for something a little more than a kiss on the cheek and a hug if you know what I mean. Anyway I tried to force Mel into having sex with me and she started screaming and crying and blah blah. Marie rushed in the room and slapped me and Melody ran out the room and now she's locked in the attic.

I don't even know why I did that... Words can't explain how terrible I feel on the inside. The way her cries filled the room made my heart ache. My body was angry with her from not pleasuring me, but on the inside I was crying and begging for forgiveness.

"Go apologize to her." Marie hissed. "The door is locked." I whined and pouted. "Here." She groaned throwing a golden key at me.

I caught it and nodded. "Thanks..." I mumbled before rushing down the hall to the last door on the right said.

The door had faded spots and scratches making it look as if the house had been abandoned for years, but I actually kept the door that way because it connected to the attic. Slowly I pushed the key inside of the key whole and turned it right until I heard that satisfying click which meant the door had unlocked.

A frowned made its way upon my face as I heard a light thumping sound and small whimpers.

"Melody?" I called out, and the thumping stop. My feet carried up the narrow stairs. I rose an eyebrow when a loud bang sounded out along with the sound of feet padding against the wooden floor.

"You up here Mel?" I whispered as I reached the top of the stairs.

All I heard were whimpers and sniffles. I followed the sound and found Melody balled up in the corner covered by boxes and things.

"Baby..." I mumbled and tried to reach out to her. The only problem was she screeched and whimpered. In the blink of an eye she had crawled around me and ran out the attic leaving me in the darkness to realize I had screwed up...

There's no way I can fix this.. I screwed up and I'm gonna have to let Melody get over this herself. I hadn't realized what I was doing I honestly don't want to tell you what I did or even think about it. The way she cried out for help as I grabbed her roughly and tried force my pleasure onto her. I will never forgive myself and god knows what her brother or my mother would do if they found out. Oh no... There's a family dinner in a week. I have to fix this, and fast.