•12•

•12• Friend in need

I couldn't get her out of my mind. I missed her so much. Her kisses, her hugs, her cuddles, her squeaks and squeals, and most of all her clingyness. I tried calling calling Michael about 3 times but he hasn't answered. What if something bad happened? What if she got hurt? Oh my god... I wouldn't be ever to live if something happened to my dearest sweet. I miss my baby... Dear lord I miss her... It's only been 7 hours and I'm freaking out. I need a friend in need...

"Ugh! There's nothing to do." I grumbled then I got an idea.

I smiled and got up walking to my in-house studio. "This'll be perfect." I whispered to myself and grabbed my guitar.

I hope she likes it...

•¥Δ§•

"Are you having fun down there?" I asked Melody over the phone as I made me and Hailey some macaroni.

"Y-yes Jason and M-mikey-y took me to the i-ice cweam play!" She said with so much excitement.

"That sounds nice." I said smiling softly even though she couldn't see me.

"Mhm! O-oh and J-jason took me to-o this real p-pretty place." She giggled and I could hear chuckles in the background.

"Justin is the food done yet?" Hailey whined stepping into the kitchen. "Hailey I'm on the phone." I whined as she began poking my sides.

"Hailey!" Melody screamed causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Yes it's Hailey." I laughed handing the phone to my bestie of all time.

"Hi sweetpea! Yes he's being good. I don't know, maybe he'll do it." I chuckled as Hailey spoke rapidly keeping up with Melody's speed. "I am doing perfectly fine- Wait! I take that back. Justin isn't cooking my food so I'm starving to death." She trying to sound so innocent.

"Hailey! She'll yell at me." I whined pouting and running over to the stove.

"Oops, too late." She said and tossed me my phone. I gulped and caught it and slowly put it up to my ear.

"Mel..." I said softly knowing she was gonna snap at me for being mean to her so called mommy.

"J-justin! Why a-are you being m-mean?" She hissed causing me to flinch in fear.