•18•

•18• More then Enough

Today I was going to go visit Melody. 4 months have passed and each day felt like a meteor striking my heart. My love for her never died down. No matter how worst she got I'd always love her. That was something I would always live with.

"When are you coming back down?" I asked Michael over the phone as I placed a bag of clothing for Melody in my truck.

"Probably when I get some more money." He said causing me to sigh.

"Why won't Jason help you?" I asked in confusion.

"He's an asshole! He got into some trouble with the law and pinned it on me. Good thing I had an liable alibi. The dumb fuck would have had me in jail for six years tops!" Michael exclaimed.

"I knew he was no good..." I mumbled shaking my head at the thought of him.

"Yeah, but I got something to tell you man. It's very important." He said his voice turning serious.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against my car door.

"I think Jason has targeted you and Melody for some sick reason. The day before he left I heard him call someone and ask for Mel, he acted like he was family. Wanting to know where she was located, all of her nurses, who was down on her emergency list, and so on." Michael practically whispered.

"Did you ask him about it? And when did that happen?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but he denied it and punched the living hell out of me. Oh uhm- about last month" He chuckled and I could practically see him rolling his eyes.

"Oh, well I'll make sure nothing happens. Anyways I have to go visiting hours are open at the hospital." I said checking my watch for the time.

"Alright man, talk to you later." He mumbled.

"Bye." I said before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and opened the drivers side door sliding in and sticking the key into the ignition. I slammed the door shut and pulled the seatbelt over my chest and buckled up. I put the child lock on the door before pulling off onto the road.

•¥Δ§•

"I'm here to see Melody Lane." I said to the slutty receptionist behind the counter.

She literally had the top 3 buttons of her blouse unbuttoned which showed a little to much cleavage. Her torso leaned against the counter which made it so you could see inside of her shirt. To me she had no respect for herself, or others.

"I need to know who's visiting." She purred twirling her index finger in her hair.

"Justin, Justin Bieber." I smirked taking my sunglasses off along with the hood to my sweatshirt.

"Room 365." The stupid whore said standing up and sticking her chest out.

"Not trying to be rude or any thing, but you really need to find some self-respect. No real man will want you because of your humongous tits. Now please stop being a whore and do your job the right way." I said sending her a wink and walking away.

"Oh, and be sure to tell everyone you know, that you got set straight by the one and only Justin Bieber." I called out as I came to the all to familiar corridor.

I sighed and walked to Mels hospital room. "Another day..." I whispered right before opening the door.

I stepped inside and smiled at my sleeping beauty. "Hey kitten." I whisper walking over to her.

A small groan left her lips as she shuffled a little in her sleep. I sighed looking down on her. "Two more months baby girl..." I mumbled.

Over the past 4 months she had lost her speech, her shyness had went 0 to 100 real quick, her ability to use her hands was giving out, and her eyes would never meet her smile.

She was a whole different person, but to me she was still my Melody.

"Oh Mr. Bieber! It's great to see you today." I heard Dr. Grayson call out. I turned around and nodded sending him a small smile.

"How's she doing?" He asked coming by my side.

"Good, she's been sleep since I've gotten here though." I say in a soft tone not wanting to wake Melody.

"That's normal. For her to have such little time left she's doing great." He stated causing me to frown. "I'm sorry sir." He whispered placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Tha-" I was gonna say Thank you but something cut me off.

Beeeeeeeep I froze at the noise and gasped as nurses and doctors rushed into the room.

"Mr. Bieber please remove yourself from the patients room!" I heard a voice yell but I stayed frozen. Before I could even realiz it I was shoved out of the room by three different nurses.

"M-melody!" I screamed stumbling on my feet and falling to the ground.

People who walked past gave me looks of sympathy and remorse. I screamed out in anger and sadness as I still her the ringing of her heart monitor. Only one thing ran through my mind.

She's gone...

•¥Δ§•

Sorry for the terrible chapter but I have to end the book soon.