•6•

•6• Memories of the Past

My mind went every which way as I thought about Ryan getting here. What if Melody told him what I did? What if he would actually kill me? Oh God, please let my punishment be sustainable. I know what I did was completely unacceptable, but I have a chance the change that. It's something me and Mel can get passed together.

"Melody?" I asked opening her bedroom door. Her head shot in my direction. "You dressed yet?" I asked. She nodded and stood up showing me her outfit.

"You like?" She asked shuffling her feet. I nodded and chuckled. "You look beautiful." I said smiling and looked her up and down.

My eyes caught how her hands kept balling into fist over and over. That's when it hit me. She's finally getting the symptoms. I thought as she stood there still as a mouse without speaking a word.

I hadn't realized tears were streaming down my face until a feeling hit me. I felt numb but wet at the same time. Soon enough my autistic little princess was gonna leave me, but now the way that your thinking. She was gonna leave me by death. I couldn't bare to feel that way or even know that was gonna happen.

"J-justin what's wrong?" Melody whimpered tugging on my shirt.
"Please don't leave me princess." I said in her neck but it came out muffled.

"I w-won't J-jay jay." She whispered in my ear.

•¥Δ§•

Soon as I finished getting dressed I heard the sound of my doorbell being rang, but soon after a loud banging sounded throughout the house.

"Here I come!" I yelled running down the stairs and rushing to the front door.

Slowly I opened the door and was met by two stern faces.

"Sup guys." I said giving each of them a bro hug. "Long time no see Mikey." I laughed causing him to chuckle.

"Right man." Melody's older brother Michael said patting my back. "Well Justin this is my friend I met in Las Vegas." Michael said introducing me to his buddy I hadn't quite met yet.

"Justin meet Jason, Jason meet Justin." He said throwing us a thumbs up before hauling his bags inside and calling out to Melody. "Uhm well it's nice meeting you Jason." I said putting my hand out for him to shake but he looked at it in disgust.

A frown made its way upon my face as he left me changing.

"Don't fuck with me Bieber." He spat. Rudeness...

My eyes widened as he shoved past me and stormed into my home without letting me give him permission to come in. "Asswod." I mumbled and slowly I walked back in closing the door behind me.

My mind went to how familiar he looked. The color of his hair wasn't exactly how I pictured it but it was close and I knew something was up with him. His looks imitated me so bad I felt as if he wouldn't blink an eye to killing me. The darkness to his eyes scorned me terribly. The blondeness of his hair made me wonder if that was his real hair color. I needed to know who he was, but i know that he wasn't good news. I was gonna find out who he was and nothing was gonna stop me from finding out.