•11•

•11• Beauty on the Mind

Her hair. Her voice. Her smell. Her smile. Her eyes. Her body. Her. Everything about her was perfect. To me I saw no flaws. She's was just wonderful, even with the autism I thought that was a bonus to her perfection. Everything she did made my heart skip a beat. One day I was gonna make everything official. I knew we were dating but something in me kept saying marry her. I mean she knew what marriage was and she always asks me if me and her will get married. Anyway back to reality.

"I'm gonna miss you Mel." I mumbled in her neck as she got ready to leave with her brother back to his place in Las Vegas.

"I k-know Jay j-jay but I'll c-call you every d-day." She giggled hugging me back. "Every time you turn on Disney channel call me." I chuckled knowing that was her favorite channel.

"B-but that's all the t-time." She said smiling. I just laughed pecked her forehead.

"See you in a week baby." I whispered then I remembered something.

"Wait! I got you something." I said before rushing out of her room and too mine. I grabbed the humongous teddy bear off of my bed and carried it to her room. "Here you are." I said and groaned slightly as I set it down infront of her.

I jumped in fright as she let out a scream of happiness. I laughed as she jumped on the bear and cuddled into it.

"I-its a new T-teddy!" She squeaked smiling up at me. I nodded my head and watched her whisper something into the bears ear.

"Teddy says y-your the bestest ever." She said not stuttering so much. I chuckled and smiled down on her. "Well Mr. Teddy I think Melody is the bestest." I laughed reusing Melodys made up word. She giggled and clapped her hands. "Mel it's time to go." Mikey said poking his head in her room. He smiled at the bear and gave me a thumbs up.

"Otay!" She squealed standing to her feet. She grabbed her Hello Kitty duffle bag and began walking out the room while dragging the life size teddy bear behind her.

"Can Jay Jay get a kissy?" I said pouting and she giggled nodding.

I smiled and leaned down pecking her lips. I then pecked her check, forehead, nose, and her lips again.

She laughed and gave me an adorable eskimo kiss which were her favorite.

"Love you sweetheart." I whispered smiling down on her. "Love you too Jay." She smiled before following Michael down the steps.

I laughed silently as she struggled to drag Mr. Teddy as she called the bear down the steps.

Finally they reached the bottom and were by the door. She waved at me then walked out the door. "Bye Justin." Michael said smiling and closed the door behind him. I sighed and sat down on the steps.

I'm gonna miss my baby. I need her. She's the only way I can cope. She's the only person that keeps me sane. I should run out there and yell she can't go. She's my baby. No one else's. Possessive Meshive I just want my baby back. But it's only a week. How bad can that be?