•15•

•15• Guilty Love

Her love was like magic. If you fell in love with her there was no going back. That's how my situation was. Melody had me frozen stone cold and locked down while I was just wrapped around her finger. No matter what I would go running back to her. She may had been a little to innocent but her love was like heroin to a drug addict. I still couldn't believe I had committed such a terrible action while she was away. Melody had returned back 3 weeks after she was supposed to. By that time I had; apologized to Hailey, got a new album started, set a tour date, and of course explained everything that happened while she was away. Melody instantly forgave me but something just doesn't feel right. Maybe I just feel guilty.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to Melody as she slept in my arms.

She had fallen asleep while we were watching Despicable Me, and the guilt was practically killing me. The reason I felt so bad was because she hadn't understood the concept of what happened between I and Hailey.

"It was a mistake." I hissed as my eyes began to pool with tears.

I hadn't even realized that the tears in my eyes had began streaming down my cheeks. "You're just so perfect, and you love me so much. I take advantage of all of that, but you still put up with my mistakes and horribleness. I'm not the best boyfriend. But I'll make sure that I treat you like the queen that you are."

As soon as I finished my little speech I heard a little giggle.

"I w-wanna be a pwincess J-jay Jay." She cackled causing me to chuckle and nod.

"Okay then, my little princess." I said smiling behind my tears. I felt her miniature hands plant themselves onto my cheeks and her thumbs slowly began stroking under my eyes.

"You c-cant cry if-f I c-cant." She said in a soft concerned voice.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled her into my embrace.

"I love you princess."

"I l-love you t-too."

She wouldn't if she understood what I did. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with the fact of her being so naive. Anyway I felt guilty to the extreme. Even though everyone has an guilty love, right?

•¥Δ§•

(A/N: Short chapter I know, but it just shows how Justin feels about his mistakes)