•13•

•13• Regretful Decisions

What was happening to me? I had been having so many fantasies and dark desires about Hailey. It needs to stop. What am I even thinking about? Oh lord, please help me figure out my situation. It was hard to cope with Hailey shirtless just think of her on my lap. Jesus Christ, I need to calm down. I'm gonna regret this day even if it's before the days over.

"Justin, are you okay?" I heard Haileys sweet soft voice ask.

"Hmm? Yeah! I'm okay, just fine." I said speaking at a rapid pace. "I was just thinking about Melody that's all." I spoke lying straight through my teeth.

"Aww, my little Ju Ju misses his baby girl." She laughed bouncing up and down slightly. I groaned and clamped my teeth onto my bottom lip, feeling my lower region rise. "I love your guy's relationship. It's just perfect." She whispered with a small smile on her face. I just smiled because I was in an awkward position and if I spoke I'd probably let out a small groan.

"Justin are you sure you're okay? You've been so quiet lately, and I can't help but notice the uncomfortableness on your face." I just shrugged and looked down swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Is it because I'm sitting on you?" She asked. I didn't wanna sound rude so I shook my head no, but of course it was because she was sitting on me.

"Please talk." She whimpered turning her body facing mine and straddling my waist.

"I-I'm sorry, I just...." I said finding it hard to finish my sentence.

"Come on Justin. What's up? I'm supposed to be your bestfriend. we tell each other everything, remember?" I sighed and placed my hands at my side.

"Hailey I love that you're here, but I honestly think you should go." I said not daring to look at her.

"What?" Hailey asked bewildered.

"I might as well come out and say it. Hailey I have feelings for you. Not relationship wise but sexual oriented feelings. I know you're my best friend and I have a girlfriend but I haven't had sex in three years. Just think about how I feel! I'm a twenty-five year old man who's dating a nineteen year old autistic girl." I spoke with so much anger at myself.

I hadn't even realized Hailey had removed herself from my lap. 

"Justin..." She said while staring at her hands. "I think I should head home. I've been here for two days." She mumbled and stood to her feet.

A frown instantly came to my face, and I stood up to go after her.

"Hailey, wait!" I called out as she left the family room. I groaned and rushed after her calling out her name. I gasped as I saw tears streaming down her cheeks with the look of betrayal on her face. 
"Hailey, what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"You! You're what's wrong! I've had feelings for you since I met you. Now, the day I think you're gonna confess your feelings to me, you decide to say you only wanna fuck. You may not have used those words but you put them into a better term. So I'm leaving and don't even think about calling me." She spat through her angry tears.

I stood, then did something I never thought I'd do. I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her. It was more like an 'I'm sorry' kiss then a 'I want you kiss'. Our lips moved softly against each other as I pressed her against the wall.

Now I'm gonna tell the truth. I didn't feel the sparks that I felt with Melody, but she was a damn good kisser. She of course knew what she was doing.

"J-justin..." She mumbled against my lips as my hands began roaming her body in pleasure.

"Justin, s-stop." She whimpered as I practically shoved my tongue in her mouth. I don't know what took over me but I was not budging to Haileys pleads. (A/N: I feel terrible for this but the drama needed to come)

I forced my tongue in her mouth and began taking complete dominance over her mouth.

My lips turned into a small smirk as she let out a breathless moan. She pulled away and pushed me with all her might causing me to stumble backwards.

"You stupid asshole!" She screeched causing me to chuckle.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with a small smirk playing on my lips.

"Do you think this is okay?" She yelled crossing her arms over her chest. "Maybe." I chuckled. At the moment I had forgotten about my one true love.

"So are we gonna do this?" I asked with annoyance evident in my facial features.

Her eyes scanned over my face before she rolled them and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the stairs leading me to my bedroom.

Call me an asshole all you want but I can't hold it any longer. I've never went this long without sex. So if getting a quickie means fucking my hot best friend then so be it. I mean Melody won't know, right? I just hope my decision isn't regretful.