•3•

•3• Longing for Affection

I needed her touch. That was the only way I could possibly calm down. I felt my blood pressure rise from anger as I read the terrible replies from people on the internet. 'Eww they r ugly together' One person commented. 'Faggot finally got him another slut' . Another person commented.

I locked my phone quickly and set it down. "Melody!" I called out as I stood up and went on the search for her. "G-game room!" I heard her holler back.

Smiling widely I ran down the steps and down the hallway to the entertainment center.

"Hi baby." I breathed out as I walked in the room. A small chuckle left my lips as she waved her hand to silence me. "Shush!" She screeched. I shrugged and sat next to her on the sofa.

"What cha playing?" I whispered in her ear as I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my head in her neck. "J-jay jay!" She squealed as the game suddenly called out game over.

I laughed and shoved the remote controller out of her hand. She pouted, but began to giggle as I left sloppy kisses along her collarbone. "I'm sorry I made you lose baby." I mumbled against her neck as I began to suck gently right below her ear.

What am I doing? She may not want this.. I need to stop, but it's so hard.

My ears perked up as a loud seductive moan left her lips. I smirked and began sucking roughly while swirling my tongue around her luscious neck.

"O-oh yes..." Melody moaned while arching her back and tilting her head to the side giving me more access. My eyes widened at this step, which gave me a sign to stop.

"Shit..." I hissing feeling so stupid, so I made a distance and scooted away from her a little. "W-why did you s-stop?" She asked in a innocent tone.

My eyes darted all over the room as a feeling of nervousness washed over me. "That wasn't good." I mumbled looking into her eyes. A small pout made its way on her bottom lip and she looked down. "I-it made me f-feel sp-pecial-l..." She whispers. I rose an eyebrow in confusion.
"What're you talking about Melody?" I chuckled as her fingers made their way to the light bruise which was left on her neck.

"I want you to do it again." She said seriously not a stutter in sight. My lips slowly parted to speak, but nothing came out. I wanted to speak but all I did was drift off to my thoughts.

Maybe my little autistic princess isn't as innocent as I thought she was. I never thought in my entire life I'd hear her say that. Of course she cursed, but never ever ever had I imagined her asking for pleasure, and most of all from me. I think she may be coming around, possibly maturing to another level. Why did I care anyway? This way I may can persuade her into somethings.

Okay! That's my cock talking for me. I'd never force my baby into anything, no matter what benefit it gave me. Just stop Justin, get yourself together. You need to calm your hormones, she doesn't understand this, and she will need lots of time to comprehend these kinda situations. That's why I have to keep myself together, and I pray to god that I can hold back my ravishing hormones because every time I look at her this weird sadistic feeling swarms in the pit of my stomach.

I need to fix this because no sex for 3 years will drive you mad, and I can reassure you that it will because it's happening to me.

"I wanna teach you something again baby." I smirked, but I felt as if it wasn't me speaking it was a different side to me, and I didn't like it already.

Forgive me lord for my sins... I started because afterwards I'm really gonna need that prayer after this.