•8•

•8• Forgiving but not Forgetting

All night all I could think about was Jason making moves on my girl. The way his eyes fixated on her at the dinner table made me cringe. Who did he think he was? It's one thing to disrespect me in my own home, but it's another to disrespect my relationship and hit on MY girl.

That son of a bitch was getting into something he wouldn't like. You may see me as the bubbly, fun, loving, and caring popstar, but you wouldn't like me angry. I've never gotten to that point in my career and just as I thought he's making that side of me appear. My dearest apologies to anyone and everyone who may or is about to witness the ultimate rage of my beast deep inside.

I stood up from Melody's bed as anger took over me. My eyes quickly flickered over to Mels sleeping body. The tear stains on her cheeks made my blood boil and heart race as ravishing anger rushed through my veins.

I felt fire blaze in my eyes as I stormed to the room Jason was staying in. Not even thinking to knock I slammed the door open causing him to jump up into a sitting position on his bed.

"What the fuck!" He barked as I slammed the door shut.

"Oh it's just you. What do you want Bieber?" He growled but no words left my lips. My fist bawled over and over as I tried to cool down and hold my anger.

"Aww is the wittle baby angwy?" He cooed in a baby voice.

"I'm gonna tell you this once and once only. Leave. Melody. Alone." I spat harshly and a loud animalistic growl rumbled in my chest.

"And what if I don't?" Jason spat back. I felt myself get defensive as he stood up coming face to face with me. "Huh Bieber? What're you gonna do?" He whispered while a sadistic smirk played its way onto his face.

My eyes narrowed as his cool minty breath fanned my face meaning we were only a couple of centimetres away from each other. "Just listen to what I'm saying Jason." I mumbled starring in his eyes. "Leave her alone and we won't have a problem."

A chuckle left his lips indicating my fiery looks and snappy attitude wasn't intimidating him.

My eyes danced with confusion as a small smile formed on his face as his body relaxed. "You got some courage bossing up to me like this." He said looking me up and down. "But don't worry about Melody, she's perfectly fine." He said whispering the last three words.

I sighed and took my gaurd down and smiled.

"Just promise you'll give her some space? She's not like most girls you can't pile stuff like that in her mind." I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a bro hug. "Promise man."

But little did I know that coming on good terms with him was a huge mistake. I'm sorry baby girl in due time because I didn't even see this coming. There's always heavenly love and evil love, but unfortunately you will have both.