Final Author's Note

Final Author's Note

Wow, where do I even begin?

First off, I would like to thank all of you for all of the immense support you have shown this book. I never expected it to come this far.

It originally started off as closure for me since I just wanted Allegiant to have a happy ending. This was just supposed to be my way of ensuring that it got the ending it deserved, but I never expected so many people to love and enjoy it. It warms my heart every time I recognize the same people commenting how much they enjoy each chapter the second I upload it. I could have never predicted that over 180,000 people would have stuck with me through this Fourtris journey. So thank you for everything!

I would also like to thank my friends, you know who you are, for encouraging me to pursue a future in literature and continue this story when I felt like giving up. You've been there for me since the very beginning when all this alternate ending was, was "Tris lived, married Tobias, and Fourtris babies became real." Haha :) 

Lastly, I would like to thank the welcoming committee at wattpad for developing a place where aspiring writers could jumpstart their future and live their dreams. Writing has always been a passion of mine since I was six or seven, and I am so lucky to have found this site to express my creative side and share it with the world.

So I guess this is it. How Allegiant Should Have Ended is completed. If you want to see more of my books, check out my profile. I'm currently starting a new one called Numbered Days and I'm very excited for it! Thank you for everything. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Xoxo,
Rachel <4