Chapter 15

"I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day."

― Mitch Albom, For One More Day

Audery's P.O.V

Sun seeped through my window and Into the curtains as It's rays were directly Into my eyes signaling the start of a new day. It's been two months since Ethan came to my world, I still didn't go to my work on a daily basis but Instead I do my work from home. 

I sat on the bed then slowly brought my legs to the ground and rose from my position careful not to wake up Ethan. As I was about one Inch away from the bathroom attached to the room, the ringtone of my phone blasted through the speakers In a booming voice. I ran to and held it with a rush that It slipped from my hands.

By the time I ignored the Incoming call that I didn't even know who It was coming from, Ethan was wide awake with fresh tears on his cheeks and ear-piercing screams.I groaned then walked to him In a fast pace and held him In my arms cooing In his ears to calm him down. 

"You want breakfast little one? Shh, It's okay." I tried to calm him down. 

Soon his cried lowered a little and I put him on the bed with a cotton bear beside him to go to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I picked up Ethan In my arms and ran my wet hand on his face and he smiled a little smile and closed his eyes. 

I laughed softly then descended the stairs to make the breakfast. I made myself ceareal and a cup of tea with milk and sugar then breastfed Ethan until he was satisfied. 

I was still new to this whole being a mother thing, but my nine months of pregnancy were consisted of crying, eating, buying clothes to fit me, buying clothes to Ethan, writing In the Journal but also reading about the experience In general.

Of course, reading didn't seem real as my reality, but at some points It was very useful. After an hour and a half I was finished with my breakfast, took a warm shower while Ethan was asleep, and sitting on my laptop to see If there was any work needed to be done. 

It was a chance for me to do anything needed to be finished while Ethan was asleep, because whenever he was awake I would be with him the whole time and never leave him, not that I wanted to anyway. My phone vibrated beside me on the couch signaling Lucie was calling, so I picked It up and ansewered. Thank God I turned It silent.

"Hello." I dragged the word a little.

"Hey, how are you doing today girl?" she laughed.

"I'm good, how are you and Jonathan?"

"We're good." 

"Lucie I wanted to go somewhere today-" I said and looked at the ground.

"Yeah I know, that's why I was calling." she cut me off.

"But what will I do with Ethan?"

"You can take him with you, or you can leave him at my house."

"No It's okay, I will take him with me."

I got up and got dressed In my white blouse and black maxi skirt then dressed Ethan In grey romper with white stripes on It and the numbers 02 on the left side of his chest. I took my car keys and went out of the door to the car and put Ethan In the baby car seat. 

I drove my way through London streetes for an hour until I arrived to the most dreadful but peacful place In the world.

*Flashback*

"Audery, wake up." I was poked In my arm.

"Babe, come on, we're gonna be late for wrok." I was poked in the head.