Chapter 13

"Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect Imperfections."

All of me- John Legend.

Audery's P.O.V

Crying. Sound of a beautiful ear-piercing crying. I almost thought I was dreaming until my eylids fluttered open slowly and my brain processed It wasn't a dream. It was my baby. 

We went home just that day, a day after I gave birth and Lucie was here with me while Jonathan went to his work. I sat up a little and she gave him to me. I held him slowly and gentely frightened that he would slip. 

"Oh my God, don't be that scared, he's your baby." Lucie said while smiling an amused smile.

"I can't, I'm just always afraid that he would fall." I smiled back. 

I looked down at my baby and slowly stroked his hand and kissed his forehead. He was beautiful, black eyes and black hair like his dad, but nose and mouth like mine. 

"Adam would always wish the baby would have grey eyes like mine, but I wished he would have his black eyes." I chuckled. 

"He's beautiful though." Lucie smiled. 

After feeding Ethan, I kept holding him hoping he would sleep again because his eyelids kept droping constantly. 

I rested my head on the wall behind our bed and saw my wedding picture. Our wedding picture.

*Flashback*

It was 25th of January, 2014. 8 months after he had proposed. 

And we were getting married. More like finally getting married. It was just 8 months but It had so much events and fights and thoughts of break ups, that we thought; Finally, we were doing It. 

I woke up In the hotel room. We slept In separate rooms at the hotel rooms that were 30 minutes away from the place the ceremony was being held. It would start at 3:00 Pm and continue on with the day. When I woke up It was 9:00 Am. 

I got up and showered slowly for an whole hour, then got out and woke up my mother and called Adam to make sure he was awake. 

"Hey, soon-to-be-my-wife." He replied sleepily.

"Hey, soon-to-be-my-husband." I laughed softly.

"I just woke up, before you ask." He chuckled.

"Okay, now get up and order breakfast and then we would go." I smiled.

"Okay, see you soon In sha' allah." 

"See you soon In sha' allah."

We hung up then I ordered breakfast which consisted of scrambled egg, ketchup, and toast. After It arrived and was eaten It was already 12:30 Pm. So I got up and started getting ready. I didn't want a make-up artist , because I didn't plan I would put that much make-up.

I put on the bases of make-up, then started working on my eyes, which I put on just brown eyeshadow on my crease and highlight on my eyebrow bone then a winged liquid eyeliner and mascara, put a blush and bronzer on my cheekbones, jawline and my forehead, then wore a nude lipstick. I felt I put on so much make-up on, but It turned out just the right look.

I then got up and wore my dress. It was a long lace white dress, a little tight until the waist and then from then It became wider. It wasn't originally with the the long sleeves but they had the option so I ordered It with the long sleeves, and wrapped my headscarf like I normally do because the other looks didn't look good on me but It was perfect. I wore my flower crown and held my also white flowers bouquet and I was finally ready.