hate is overpowering

Start from the beginning

                               My phone buzzed as each of them tried to support me. It was strange, I had always tried to act strong but i have been broken. I havent felt this way in years. After my mum died, I had to become strong. Maybe it was time for me to just be a mum.

                               That night i cried myself to sleep curled into Louis's chest."Babe,we have to leave for the airport soon." Louis mumbled,shaking me awake. I sniffled and crawled out of bed. I fixed my hair in cute updue and pulled on my blue jeans,this pretty flowy shirt,blue pumps, and a clear shaw,with some blue earings and a bracelet. I fixed my makeup to cover up my puffy red eyes. I packed up my stuff,and held Louis hand tightly as we walked out to the car. Sarah hugged me tightly before kissing my cheek.  The plane ride back to England was long. When we got off the plane i made sure to have my sunglasses on so no one could see my eyes.

 "Savannah,how do u feel about the hate?" I just shrugged and got in the van,we all rode to Dani and Liams apartment,who recently were married. I walked quickly inside smiling as i heard my babies gurgling. I picked them up and held them tightly. Charles grabbed my glasses and threw them on the floor."Hey babies,God mummy missed you."I kissed both their cheeks making them giggle. Louis walked over and kissed their heads. Juls reached for him,so Louis held her. Charles started getting fussy so i patted his butt as i bounced him."They need to eat."Dani chuckled at me."Thank God,my boobs are killing me."I groaned,Dani and Liams eyes were wide as i pulled my shirt down and let charles eat."Arent you embarrassed?"Dani asked. Sarah looked up."When you have kids you will understand. You are comfortable with your body,plus if you havent gotten to pump or feed in a while your boobs hurt really bad,you just want a release."Liam nodded. I gave Charles to Louis so he could burp him while i switched breast and feed Julia. When i was done my chest felt 10 pounds lighter. I laid them in their seats and buckled them up,as Lou packed their bags.

                              "hey Savvy how are you feeling,about all the hate?"Dani asked,Sarah nodding."I think that they are right, maybe it is time for me to give up and just be a mum."I answered putting a blanket over the kids seats. Sarah huffed"Dont you dare even think that way. This is our dream and you are gosh darn talented. If you give up i will to. Think of all our fans who will be let down when we give up our dreams. When we stop being their support systems. Kids look up to us Savannah."Sarah shook my shoulders. I stared into her eyes,seeing every emotion go through her eyes."Okay."I whispered,i grabed the car seats and carried them to the car buckling them in and checking to make sure the kids were still asleep. Louis drove us home,my phone rang making the babies fuss."Hello, Savannah Tomlinson speaking. How may i help you?"I asked,trying to calm them down."Savannah, It's Mason. We need you to come in for an interview tonight, with Sarah."I groaned."Alrightly,what time?"I rubbed the babies tummys,they slowly became quiet."7"We pulled up outside the house,so i grabed the car seats and walked inside."Alright, bye."I unbuckled them both and rocked them asleep,laying them in bed.

                                    I changed into a  pair of jeans,my grey shirt,grey scarf,brown wedges,and some jewlry. My hair was straightened to perfection,and my makeup covered any puffyness in my eyes. I walked out to see Louis on the couch. He smiled at me,and opened his arms. I walked over and sat on his lap,leaning into his chest."What did i do to get such an amazing girl?"He asked playing with my hair."You were my best friend and always there for me."I whispered kissing him softly.

                                 I smiled at Sarah as we waited for the interview to start."Hello we are here with the one and only Beauty Falls. Thank you ladies for coming."Kyna smiled."No thank you for having us."I answered."Tonight we have an interesting episode. We will start off with some questions,then some videos, and then Beauty Falls will perform a song."The small live crowd clapped."First off how are the kids?" I nodded to sarah."Issabella is doing great. Niall and I are expecting again."The crowd was loud."Congrats, how about you Savannah?" I played with my fingers."They are wonderful and getting so big. They are starting to recognize people more."I smiled hapily."Now we all know that you were the most hated girlfriend of the whole One Direction Girls. But on top of that you are famouse. How are you doing with all the hate." I played with my wedding ring."Its hard. You begin to doubt yourself like never before. The words you hear or read replay in your mind. Its never ending."I looked up at the crowd then at the camera,everyone was deathly silent."You start to hate everything about yourself,you begin to believe you are what everyone says about you. Maybe you dont have talent,maybe you truly are ugly. Maybe Im not talented enough for this world. Maybe i dont deserve my husband because im too ugly for someone like him. I should stop what im doing maybe everyone is right."I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks."That im worthless. People saying my children are ugly,knowing im hated. None of you know me. You dont know my background. I know it makes you upset that i am married to a member of One Direction,and maybe you love Louis. But i am not taking your Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, I am married to my Louis. The one who makes me laugh and holds me when i cry. The guy who held my hand as i gave birth to my two beautiful children. Our Louis are different. I have NEVER interfered with the band and i never will. So im begging you to please stop hating on me. Look at me for me,not for who i am associated with."I finished. Some fans were crying. I wiped my cheeks and put my smile back on.