Chapter Four

This chapter if just pretty random and weird and I'm not sure why I added it in here but if you like it make sure to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN <3 and guys don't pick your noses after eating spicy peppers ;) 

***

I was wondering around campus one day and saw something out of the normal on a small green area in front of a building of dorms.  There was a group of males in a crowed formation.  Usually I would have just kept on my way, but there was something strange about this.  Not in a bad way, just odd that a bunch of boys would be together in an area.  All types of men were there.  Some had no shirt on and some were wearing jeans pulled up just a little too high to even be considered manly.  I stood there for a moment and on looked what was going on.  Someone seemed to be in the middle of it all talking to everyone else.  A few other girls in the year above me stopped to look for a second but then kept walking.  I had nowhere to go so I decided to stay here and creep a bit longer, just until I knew what was going on.  I tried to get a glimpse of anyone I knew. 

            After some talking I saw the group spread and I saw one blonde haired muscular figure I recognized.  That would be Everett and he was conversing with someone who I thought he dreaded.  Landon seemed to be giving him details on whatever was going on.  Everett nodded as the rest of the thirty some guys spread out into two lines about ten yards apart.  Some leaned down to stretch out their calves and some just nervously looked around.

            I became very curious as to what was happening.  Everett took his place in one of the lines next to another burly guy.  Landon walked straight in the middle of it all and talked.  I had no idea what he was saying because they were pretty far away from where I was on the sidewalk. 

            After a few minutes of talking all of the guys—except Landon—quickly scurried behind the building.  I looked around to see if anyone else was seeing this but no one seemed to notice.  I found it a bit weird that I was so interested, but nothing involving Landon could be good.  I plucked up the courage after my curious observing to walk over there while the others were still behind the building. 

I stopped across the lawn and Landon saw me and waved smiling.  I shook my head beginning to regret my decision to come here.  I stopped right next to me and he looked at me.  

I took in a breath not knowing why I was even over here and asked, “What’s going on over here?”

“Lax tryouts!” He answered enthusiastically.

“Lax—“ I said shaking my head uncomprehending this.

He looked up and laughed, “Come on Lia you can’t tell me you don’t know what lax is.”

I stared at him blankly and then ran my fingers through my hair and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Lacrosse.”

“Well why didn’t you just say that?” I asked feeling quite embarrassed even though it was just Landon.

“It’s such a long word—“ he started.

“Anyways,” I interrupted, “Why are you having lacrosse tryouts?”

“We’re having lax tryouts because this school is missing out! I was captain of my schools team last year and we won the championship.  I saw this school had no team so I asked the office if I could start one.  It did take a little convincing and talk about how much money my dad graciously donated to the school, but he said I could have tryouts so here we are.” He smiled.

I nodded my head thinking this was actually really weird.

“So where did all the guys go?” I asked.