Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge

Start from the beginning

I went through some pages, and took three pictures of three pages, one saying he was in love with Eleanor, one when he accidentally sent his mum a sexual text message- meant for Harry (I don't know what they text to each other... and I don't really want to know right now) and then one of him writing about Zayn's new hair cut- which he hates.

I smirked, shutting the book and burying it back into his bag before skipping out of his room, whistling.

I skipped down the stairs and then sat in the kitchen, whistling as I made myself pancakes, "... She's scaring me" someone whispers, I make my head twist around and I give him a terrifying smile, you should be Leprechaun.

"She's like a freaking crazy ex girlfriend" I turned, throwing a spatula at the blonde kid who ducked and then stared at me with wide eyes. I turned back around and took my plate of pancakes out, then waved a book at it.

I heard my Uncles and dad's foot steps run down the stairs and into the kitchen, then they all attacked the plate and I was left with nothing... the horror.

Then I heard a scream from up stairs and I turned to Mikey, "It wasn't me, I swear" I narrowed my eyes at him and jogged up the stairs and found Zayn holding his eyes, stumbling out of the bathroom naked.

I hurried over to him and looked at his head- nowhere else.

"MY EYES!" you hair. I mused, looking at his hot pink hair, I looked around, seeing nothing so I took my shirt off and grabbed his hand before making him take the shirt and put it on his eyes, I then grabbed his arm and dragged him into the bathroom, Zayn's nice, he tripped Harry up the stairs yesterday... that and he's screaming like a little girl, and I am starting to get a headache.

Without looking, I threw a towel over his bits and the shoved his head under the tap, turning on the cold water, he splutters and I hear people run up the stairs, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I rolled my eyes, Zayn seems to have gotten what I was doing and he opened his eyes.

I was pulled back and shoved backwards, I fell into the bathtub and I hit my arm, I held it against my singlet (I wouldn't have taken my shirt off any other way) and glared at Harry, who glared back.

"Zayn mate, are you okay?" Louis asks him, Zayn pulls out and shakes his head.

"Oh my god, thank you!" Louis and Harry stare at him funny, then he notices me, "You!" he points at me, then looks at my shirt, "YOU HELPED ME!" I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of the bathtub and walked out of the bathroom, shoving Harry into the toilet, jerk.

I walked down the stairs and teddy looks at me, "Put some clothes on, your going for an photo shoot"

"Oh, do we have to go right now?" Mikey sigh's as he walks past.

"No, only Talon"

Mikey stops and stares at Teddy, "And who else?"

"... One Direction"

"WHAT?! WHY NOT THE REST OF THE BAND?!"

"We're going to make the fans think that she and them have a 'Special' relationship with them"

"WHAT?!" my dad roar's, completly pissed off.

"Relax, it's only going to be a brother sister type relationship, for now anyway..." my dad's eye twitches.

I waved my hands at him, 'Don't worry dad, i'll hit them if they do something bad'.

He sigh's and glare's at Teddy, "Fine, but, next time, I want to be warned first"

Teddy roll's his eyes, "Fine. Get dressed in normal clothes Talon" I stared at him weirdly, "Yes, normal clothes. I want no black" I gasped, sending him a mocking look.