Chapter 27

After a little bit more of flying, we landed on the dragon platform. Me and Kitty got off Ghost and Pyro, before I asked the guards to get them the biggest bowls of meat for them.

They did a lot of work, the least we can do is give them a treat.

We walked threw the castle halls as I tryed to keep Kitty from having to go into every single room that looked cool.

When we finally reached the throne room I asked the guards to let us in. They bowed at Kitty before opening the doors which really annoyed me.

"Kitty!!" I heard the queen shout getting up from her throne and running over to her.

"Mom?" Kitty said or asked.

They both gave wach other a hige hug, before looking over to me.

"Thank you very much for bringing back my daughter. How can I ever repay you?" The king asked.

"No need" I said about ready to leave the room.

"Wait! Mom, dad, can Kitty be my fighting adviser. She could be a lot of help in fighting wars and I still need to train with my fire." Kitty begged.

"What fire?" The queen asked.

"She is the girl in the profecy, the one with the heart of fire." I anwsered.

"I knew you were special, and if that is what you wish." The queen agreed.

Me and Kitty smiled at each other before hugging.

"Well I bet you'll a very long and tough journey. Guards please escort these ladies to there rooms. Make sure that there dragons get a bed in there rooms as well." The king commanded.

"Yes sir" Two guard said walking over to us.

"See you tomorrow." Kitty said waving goodbye as we walked out of the throne room.

"Kitty" I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Thanks" I said ingulping her in a big hug.

She laughed and hugged me back.