Chapter 25

Clare's POV

It has been two days and I still can't move. The last time I was tortured by the dark king he just rapped me and I escaped that night.

He was definitely smarted than that, this time.

My wounds are almost completely healed, but I'm still sore. And Kitty will not allow us to fly for another two days.

Ghost is stupidly agreeing with her so I'm grounded. I hate being on the ground this long. I git Kitty to allow us to travel on foot, which I hate just as much.

We are two weeks away from the portal, but if we travel by sky we could be there in two days. Kitty has completed all the training I can give her on earth.

The rest of it will be taught to her on our planet.

"Kitty can we please fly." I begged.

"Your wounds are not completely healed." She refused.

"They're healed enough for me to fly. I flyed in worst conditions than this." I wined.

"Ghost please tell her we shouldn't be flying yet." Kitty said.

"Actually I'm with Clare this time. We need to get back to flying if we want to get to the portal, before we get attached again. Clare's wounds are mostly healed and she'd be able to fly now." Ghost agreed.

"Thank you!" I shouted.

"Fine we'll fly, but Clare you have to ride." Kitty agreed.

"Deal" I said climbing onto Ghosts back.