Chapter 13

Even more hours of flying.

It finally became dark and I forced Kitty do go to sleep first. We needed to keep flying and thanks to the meat we had brought Ghost was happy to continue flying.

I pulled out my sword, knowing we would definitely get an attack from the darkness creatures.

"Ghost be on guard, the darkness creatures always atack at night." I warned flicking on my night vision.

She agreed as I scanned the sky. I watched everthing around me very closely, knowing something was gonna happen.

Out of no where a dart shot threw the sky and hit Ghost straight in the neck. I quickly pulled the dart out and looked at it.

A sleep dart, damn it.

Ghosts body went num as we started falling to the ground. Thankfully Kitty woke up. I had just enough time to get us all to safty.

I grabbed Kitty's hand and slid off of Ghosts back.

"This is gonna hurt." I said to myself.

Having enough time, I used most of my energy and made two large dragon wings grow out of my back.

Then quickly started flapping them slowly down to the ground. I looked at the ground where Ghost was gonna land and stuck my hand out twords it.

A very large, fluffy, cloud appeared on the ground and Ghost gently fell onto it. She should have mabye one bruse, but she'll live.

Once we landed on the ground I fell to my knees pooped.

"I'll get your staff." Kitty said running iver to Ghost, as I pulled my dragon wings back into my body.

Kitty handed my staff then sat down next to me.

"I can't trust you'll to do anything when I'm not paying attention." Kitty laughed.

I laughed as well, now completely charged up.

This question doesn't go with the chapter, nor does the video above.

#But, what is your favorite song or artist?