Chapter 8

Kitty's POV

I looked over to Ghost, who would not take her eyes off me. Which, when you think about it, its really freaky. I heard my stomach growl again, it will never stop.

So I opened up one of the bags, and started looking threw it. When I finally noticed something odd shaped, I pulled it out of the bag.

The minute it was out of the bag it grew bigger, to about as tall as me. I looked at it, for it looked similar to the staff, Jack frost, had in the movie 'Rise of the guardians'.

I looked over to see Ghost glaring at me and showing her teeth. She stood up and pulled the stick out of my hands.

"What, I was just looking." I said inisent.

"This is Clare's she does not like anyone touching it." A voice in my head said.

"Who said that!" I thought back.

"The dragon that's laying in front of you." The voice said.

"Oh, sorry Ghost. Why does Clare not want me to mess with the stick? Why is it so important?" I questioned.

"It is not my place to tell you." Ghost anwsered before leaving my mind.

I looked over to her to see her laying down, with the stick in her mouth, still watching me.

I shrugged my shoulders, before sitting down next to her.

#What would you do if a voice just randomly started talking to you in your head?