Chapter 5

We ran out the school and into the woods, that I came from. Once I felt that we got deep into the woods, I stopped and let Kitty take a breather.

"So I bet you have a bunch of questions." I said looking over to see her leaning down, taking deep breaths.

"How do you jnow my parents? There dead." She asked.

"They aren't, I was sent by them to take you home, sense you finally have become of age to return." I anwsered.

"Where is home exactly?"

"A planet called Saricaz, your parents are the king and queen of the planet. Your the princess."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Clare dragon, the mother of dragons."

"Dragons are real?"

"Yes, I have one. The dragons are every where around this planet and ours."

"If they live in earth, where are they?" Kitty asked looking at me weird.

I smiled as I looked around. Being the mother of dragons, I can spot any dragon that is camouflaged. I can also make them appear if I choose to.

When I spotted one I looked back to Kittty, who was still looking around.

"See that tree, watch ut very closely." I said pointing to a tree.

I waved my hand at it, and the dragon started to appear.

It was a baby earth dragon, with pointy horns and thick hard scales.

"Can you make it come or something?" She asked, looking back at me.

"Draco venire" I said.

Kitty looked over to see the baby dragon open its eyes and climb off the tree. The dragon stretched, before walking over to me and jumping onto my arm.

I smiled and patted his head.

"Awesome, it must be so cool to be able to communicate and do other stuff with dragons." Kitty said in aww.

I smiled and put the dragon back on the ground.

"Go Draco." I commanded pointing back to the tree the dragon came from.

The dragon nodded at me and walked back over to the tree and climbed back on. It got settled in a spot it camouflaged back in with the tree.

"It is kind of cool, but there are many defects to it. For instance, I can hear all her thoughts and any other dragons thoughts around us. Like the earth dragon you just saw, it doesn't like you cause you smell so much like the humans." I exsplained.

"Its not my fault." Kitty complained.

"True, I'm suprised your taking this so well. I thought by now you'd be freaking out." I laughed.

"No, I always had a feeling like, humans weren't my kind. Wait, how come your not human, but you look so much like a human?" Kitty asked as we started tk walk threw the woods and twords Ghost.

"This isn't my real form, when I come to earth I have to change into a diffrent form, so I blend in with the croud. Just like the dragons." I said.

"Can I see your true form?" She asked.

"Sure, but I first have to exsplain something to you."

"Anything"

"My real form is not like yours. Being the mother of dragons I look a lot diffrent from the others on our planet." I explained and she nodded.

I smiled and took a step in front of her, we were still walking so I decided to just walk in front of her till I change. She got the message and slowed down, but continued walking.

#Whats your favorite element?