Chapter 24

Kitty's POV

I wrapped one of Clare's arms over my shoulder and carried her outside of thd darkness kingdom. I strapped Clare to Ghost and wwe flew out of the kingdom and inti the sky.

After a while of flying, I decided to land and look at Clare's wounds.

"Is she okay?" Ghost asked worriedly.

"She'll be alright, he body just lost to much blood and was into much pain to move. All she needs is rest and time to heal." I anwsered as I finished wrapping her wounds.

"Okay" Ghost frowned before laying down next to Clare.

I asked Pyro and Ghost to take first watch as I layed next to Clare and fell asleep.

~×~ hour or so later ~×~

I woke up looking around to see Pyro asleep at my feet. I looked to see Ghost sleeping next to him and Clare.

"Crap where'd she go." I wispered under my breath jumping up and looking around.

I walked around our camp area till I spotted her.

"What are you doing? Your supposed to be resting." I asked her as she shot another arrow into a tree.

"I had a days rest and that's all I needed." Clare refused.

"Who cares how much rest you get, as long as you rest till your wounds are healed." I protested grabbing her wing and pulling her back to where we were sleeping.

"I don't want to sleep." She complained like a three year old.

"Atleast let me look at your wounds." I said sitting her down on the ground.

She agreed as I looked at the wound in her stomach. It looked better, but not good enough for flying.

"We're gonna have to travel by ground. Your wound isn't healed enough for us to hit the sky." I said re wrapping it with a clean bandage.

"I can fly." Clare refused lifting her wings up, then immediately putting them down cause of the pain in her stomach.

"Yeah sure you can." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.