Chapter 16

"Wait, why is that bad?" Kitty asked now in english.

"It's bad because the prophecy is coming true." I anwsered petting Ghost on the head.

"What prophecy?" Kitty asked, sitting next me.

I turned to her and sighed.

"I was told of a prophecy a couple years ago that states.

The mother of dragons will meet the one who has fire in their heart. She will risk her life to save the girl with fire in her heart. The mother of dragons will train the girl and they will fight for each other in a war. But one will not survive.

It mean that I being the mother of dragons will meet you the girl with fire in her heart. They only way you could have lit yourself on fire and the other guy is if you had fire in your heart, which you aparently do.

I risked my life for yours.

And now I'm aparently supposed to train you on how to control your powers.

Then we will return home and fight the relm of darkness, but one of us won't survive." I exsplained.

"I hate prophecys!" Kitty said angry crossing her arms.

I looked at her then jumped noticing her hair in fire.

"Cool down, I'd like to keep myself from catching on fire." I said pointing to her hair.

Kitty frowned as it extinguished.

I turned back to Ghost and nodded at her. She then got up and flew into the air and disappeared.

"Where is she going?" Kitty asked.

"To get food, while I start to train you." I said standing up and turning to her.

"Lets do this" Kitty anwsered with little confidence.

"Now lets go find a lake, I need a way to put your fire out if it goes crazy." I said looking around and walking past some trees.

Kitty laughed before following.