Chapter 4

The ugly aproached, her and slammed her locker shut, making her jump.

"Helo, freak." Ugly said.

"What do you want, tom?" She asked.

"I'm just here to give you your anual punching." He said grabbing Kitty by her hood and lifting her in the air.

Kitty dropped her books, and looked at Tom, scared out of her mind.

"Oh hell no" I shouted in her mind.

I quickly made myself visible and walked over to them.

Kitty looked at me like, where the hell did you come from?

I tapped Toms shoulder, making him drop Kitty and turn to me.

"Don't mess with her, you picece of shit." I said to him.

"What the hell did you just call me?" Ugly asked pushing me back.

"Picece of shit." I wispered in his ear, before jumping in the air.

I did a quick twist, sticking my knee out and hitting ugly in the face. He fell to the ground with a ugh, then looked up to me.

"Get her! " ugly yelled to some guys standing next to kitty.

The guys walked over to me throwing punches. I duked at each of them, before grabbing a guys hand, from keeping it from hitting my face.

The guy looked at me in a scared way as I twistef his arm, kicked him in his stomach, and nocking him on the ground.

The others all threw a punch at my face at once. I quickly ducked, sliding to the geound, with my leg out straight.

I managed to knock one guy off his feet, but the others were still standing. I grabbed two guys arms, lifted myself in the air and kicjed my legs out. I kicjed them both in the face and got them to fall to the ground, landing on the ground perfectly.

Now there was only, ugly left.

"Come any closer I'll kill her." Ugly said holding a knife up to Kitty's neck.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"God, what's with humans and knifes?" I said annoyed.

They both looked at me weird, before I reached in my boot and pulled out a dagger. I threw it at ugly and it sliced into the hand holding the knife up to Kitty's neck.

He screamed in pain as he droped the knife and looked at his hand. I did the smartest thing, and kicked ugly, at the bottom of his chin.

His mouth slammed shut and he fell to the ground.

"Who the heck are you?" Kitty asked, looking at me weird.

"A friend of your parents." I anwsered, grabbing her hand and running out of the school.

#Have you ever been bullied?