Chapter 7

"So that's your real form." Kitty stated jumping off Ghosts back.

"Yes and no. This is my real form, but with dragon armor on. I wear it so I don't get hurt to badly, I don't heal as fast as dragons." I anwsered, twirling around and going into my actual form, with out the armor.

"Cool, so this must be Ghost." She said patting Ghosts head.

"Yep" I anwsered shealting my sword.

"So were those guys trying to kill me and capture you?" Kitty asked.

"Being the daughter of the rulers of our world, kind of makes bad people want to kill you to get the throne. And for them trying to get me, is because being the mother of dragons my power is strongest around dragons. The dark king has been after me to make my dragons do what ever he wishes." I explained, digging threw one of the bags.

"Wow" Kitty said eyes opened wide.

"Yeh" I said

"What are we gonna do now?" Kitty asked.

"Well, It's gonna get dark soon. I'll go hunt down our dinner, while you stay here safe with Ghost." I said grabbing my bow and arrows.

Kitty nodded in agreement, as I heard her stomach growl.

"Keep tutam" I said to Ghost.

She nodded as I walked off.

Sorry for the short chapter, again. The next one will be longer and please anwser my question for each chapter.

Simple question.

#If you could have a choice for a fight, which weapon would you use?