Chapter 14

I walked over to Ghost and used water bending to pull the sleeping venom out of her vains and into the ground.

She should wake up in a couple minutes, if we're lucky.

I picked my staff up and turned to Kitty.

I looked at her scared worried face, with a tear running down it. I noticed a sharp knife held up to her neck, again.

I looked behind her to see a man standing behind her. He had wavy black hair, starry night eyes, and a pair complete black clothes.

"Wow, the son of darkness, did your dad ask you to do his dirty work?" I laughed twirling my staff arohnd in jy hand.

"Give me the staff or your princess dies." He demanded.

"Don't do it, Clare." Kitty begged.

"Yeh Clare, refuse my demand. Wait, didn't you make a promise to the king and queen to stupid land." The guy laughed.

I glared at him, before sighing.

I looked back over to Kitty and frowned, before I handed the kid my staff.

He laughed as he snatched it from my hands and threw Kitty to the ground. I stared at him as he held my now completely black staff out in front of him.

He laughed again before snapping it in half.

I looked at him with wide eyes, as my body grew weak. In seconds the rest of my body went num and I felt as if the life was sucked out of me.

Kitty's POV

I watched as Clare fell to the ground, her body now lifeless on the ground.

Rage surged threw my body as I screamed.

I felt as my body lit on fire and my vision blur red. I turn to the guy as he stared at me in shock. He dropped what was left of Clare's staff on the ground and pulled out his sword.

With reflex and no thought I stck my hand out and grabbed his sword. Heat flowed threw my body and melted his sword.

I then made the fire travel from the sword to his body.

The guy ran around trying ti extinguish the fire, but it wouldn't go out. He screamed as his body turned to ash.

#What would you be feeling if your friend died in front of you?

(Ex. mad, sad, angry, depressed, happy, etc.)