Chapter 2

I first put my saddle on Ghost, then tied some bags to the saddle, with food and water in them. I looked threw the weapons and found some that suited me. There was a whole bag full if daggers that I starpped to the saddle, and a bow and arrows for hunting.

I didn't need a sword, sense I already had one. It was a beautiful blade with a sharp end and dragon handle. It was made specifically for me when I was young and has always been my trusty blade.

Once we had everything that we needed we went to the ledge that we arrived on. I climbed up onto Ghost, checking that everything was fasaned down nice and tight, before we lifted into the air.

I waved goodbye to the king and queen and flew off. Sense I really didn't feel like making a long rrip all the way to earth I decided to take a teleportation orb.

It will teleport me and Ghost all the way to earth in seconds. Sadly you can only use it once, before you can't ever use it again. So I'm guessing I will have to travel all the way back home with out a cheat.

That disappointed me, but oh well.

"Time to teleport, mom." Ghost said.

I smiled as I reached in a bag and pulled out a light blue, lighting, orb (picture above). Ghost stoped as I threw the orb in the air, and it shattered into a million piece's.

In seconds a large portal opened showing the planet earth. I patted Ghost and she quickly flew into the portal.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry about the short chapter, the next will be longer. I hope your enjoying the book, pleace commet and vote.

By the way if the letters are in black, like right now, that means I/ the author am talking.

If it is in italics then that would be Clare or Ghost talking.

If its just normal letters then that is the story.

#From now on every chapter will end with a question, please anwser it if you can.

Thanks again for reading and I will update, soon.