Chapter 15

Once I finally got the fire to extinguish, I ran over to Clare hoping she was still alive.

I noticed Ghost awake, as she curled up next to Clare.

"Dei auxilio nobis" I spoke thinking it was english.

Ghost head perked up as she heard me spoke.

"When did you learn to speak my language?" She asked me threw my mind.

"I don't know, all of a sudden I can speak it. Now forget about me, is there anyway I can help her?" I asked.

I put my finger up to her pulse to feel it very weak.

"I saw what you did with that man, try getting her staff and pushing the two piece back into place." Ghost exsplained.

I nodded and picked up her staff. I lined the pieces up and took a deep breath. I pushed the pieces hard together.

"Focus, on them coming together." Ghost said.

I nodded slamming my eyes shut, then focusing hard and picturing the two piece's as one. I peeked threw one eye lid to see flames spinning around the cracks and sewing them back together.

Seconds later Clare's staff was whole again.

"Now what, she's not waking up?" I asked feeling Clare's pulse almost out.

"Put it against her heart and step back." Ghost said.

I quickly put the curved end up against Clare's chest and took a large step back.

I watched as ice escaped the staff and flew in to Clare threw her mouth. I looked at one of her hands to see herr index finger twitching.

A huge smiled grew onto my face, making a tear slide down my cheek.

"Ughhhhh" I heard Clare grown rolling onto her back.

"Clare!" I jumped sitting next to her.

(Hey guys, I'm gonna start using black letter for when their speaking in dragon language, so you'll can keep up. Not all of us can read latin.)

"What happened?" Clare asked in dragon language that I can aparently understand now.

"That guy broke your staff and you nocked out. I lit him to flames, which was pretty cool. But then Ghost exsplained a way for me to heal you, instead of letting you die." I anwsered in dragon language.

Clare jumped looking at me in shock.

"How in the world did you learn dragon language?" She asked in shock.

"Your guess is as good as mine. When you blacked out rage surged threw me and I lit the guy that killed you on fire, then was able to speak dragon language." I anwsered.

"Damn it." Clare said under her breath, as she picked her staff back up and walked over to Ghost.

# Random question again, but what is your favorite animal and why?

Me= my favorite animal by the way is a polar bear, because I love the color white, love the cold, and think bears are super cool. So that leads up to my anwser, the polar bear.

What is yours?