CHAPTER THREE: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Start from the beginning

          “Screw you, Shayna!” exclaimed Shawna.

          “Sorry! I don’t do incest!” replied Shane. “Anyway, what’s his name again? Oh yeah! Rayce!”

          “Ooh! Cute name!” said Shawna, excitedly. “So dad? Did you sleep with him?”

          “Of course he did, moron! We caught the poor guy high tailing it out of here this morning,” retorted Shane.

          “We are not having this conversation,” I finally replied.

          “But dad…” they began in unison.

          “But dad my ass!” I exclaimed.

          “That’s okay, dad,” Shane said slyly.

          “What’s okay?” I asked suspiciously.

          “That you won’t tell us,” supplied Shawna.

          “Oh, ok,” I said, taking a sip of my coffee. Hm! French Vanilla. So good!

          “Cause Niall will tell us,” began Shane.

          “No he won’t,” I said smugly. “I’m his favorite uncle.”

          “Dad, you’re his only uncle,” said Shawna.

          “But we’re his favorite cousins,” replied Shane with a smirk. Shit! They got me there!

          I finished my coffee and placed the mug in the sink. I turned towards the twins with my back against the counter.

          “We’ll see,” I said. “Now, you two woke me up to go to the Mall, so let’s go!”

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

          With one teenage daughter that shops like a maniac and another one that only shop at three stores, I think going to the Mall at my age is tiring.

          We were headed to Hot Topic when Shane stopped and turned around. Shawna then followed her lead.

          “Niall! Over here!” shouted Shawna. I turned around to find Niall, Marie, Alecka Knight, and a newly refreshed and dressed Rayce Knight.

          “Oh shit,” I muttered to myself.

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

*Rayce’s POV*

          “Niall! Over here!” shouted a girl in the middle of the mall? What the hell?! It was one of Asher’s daughters!

          After driving me home to shower and change, Niall had decided we were going to the mall. I thought none of it, besides, I love shopping. Now I know why we were at the mall.

          “I am going to murder you,” I mumbled to Niall with a fake smile. Asher was standing off to the side with his daughter Shane; I think that’s her name.

          “Well, that’s a risk I am willing to take,” he said, walking towards them.

          “Wait!” I said grabbing on to his wrist. He lifted his eyebrow in a questioning manner. “What’s the other one’s name?”