CHAPTER THREE: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Start from the beginning

          “Who the hell are you?” she suddenly asked me. I could like her! I recognized her voice as the first voice I heard that morning. Too bad her dad was an ass.

          “Rayce, but that’s beside the point,” I said. “How the hell do I get out of here?”

          She looked me up and down. Damn! Can I have my face back, chick? Lol! Ghetto moment!

          “Take a right at the end of the hall. Go down the stairs. They lead directly to the front door,” she said. I took off quickly down the hall. “I’m Shane by the way!” she called after me.

          “Thanks Shane! It was nice meeting you!” I called back. I ran down the stairs narrowly missing who could only be Shane’s twin sister, though she was dressed less depressing than her twin.

          “What the hell!” she exclaimed as I maneuvered around her.

          “Sorry!” I yelled as I ran out the door. I let out a sigh as the door closed behind me. Without looking back, I quickly walked to the edge of their drive-way and proceeded to call Niall.

          “Hello? Rayce? Where the hell are you, man?” he exclaimed. “We have been trying to call you since last night!”

          “Dude, chill your tits. I need you to pick me up,” there was silence on the other end.

          “Where?” he asked. I gave him the address. He hung up without a word.

          Ten minutes later, Niall pulled up in front of me. I gave an awkward smile before opening the passenger door and sliding in.

          “Thank you, Niall,” I said.

          “Yeah, yeah! Now, you’ve got some explaining to do,” he replied. And explained I did. During my ten minute wait, my memory had come back. “Oh shit.”

          “Yeah. What a night,” I said as we drove down the road. What a wonderfully horrible night.

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

*Asher’s POV*

          Who did he think he was? I asked myself. Telling me what he was going to do? Hell no! I can’t believe I even brought him back to my house! He looked about eighteen years old! What the hell was I thinking!?

          “Yo! Pops!” exclaimed Shane, my daughter. I was showered and dressed and on my way to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. It was almost two o’clock in the afternoon already.

          “Yes, Shayna?” I said. I watched her scrunch up her nose in disgust.

          “Dad,” she whined. I laughed at her. She disliked her name very much.

          “Ok, ok. What, Shane?” I asked.

          “Thank you! Anyway, who was that—“she began.

          “Hot guy that left?” finished Shawna, Shane’s twin sister, entering the kitchen.

          “What hot guy?” I asked innocently.

          “You know! The one with the pretty sapphire eyes!” exclaimed Shawna.

          “And the gorgeous black hair!” exclaimed Shane in a mocking tone. She was always mocking her sister. Almost reminds me of me and Niall’s dad, Jason.