Chapter 4

(Edited 6-21-18)

*UNKNOWN POV*

I head through the doors of headquarters and up to my office. It's late and I need to finish the paperwork for the White we caught a week ago.

"Ma'am."

"What." I snap.

"Control has narrowed down the White's location."

I smile victoriously.

"Good." I have my back to my assistant, looking at all the paperwork on my desk.

The head of control comes in and hands me a manilla folder. Inside contains the location of the White, Maia Mitchell.

"Thank you."

A few months ago our system hey wired and our computers shorted out. It wasn't a mystery who it was that destroyed our system. White's. We finally fixed the system two weeks ago and are back up and running. And in the morning we will capture another White.

***

"Where is she?" I spit at the parents.

We had arrived to see that she was gone.

The parents were currently handcuffed and kneeling on the floor.

"You'll never find her" The mother shakes her head.

Harry, head of the tack team, slaps her across the face. She howls and keeps her head down.

"Harry that's enough. Go search the house again." I demand.

He nods his head and motion for a few of his team to follow him.

"Keeping her from us, I hope you know, is treason." I raise my eyebrows.

"Killing innocent people, should be treason." The father spits back at me.

"They are not innocent!" I shout, infuriated.

I was furious. They were never going to give up anything.

"Ma'am. There's nothing here." Harry comes back to the living room.

I hear a scuffle and see the father has gotten loose. Harry lunges for the man and points a gun at his head. The mother was shouting for Harry to let him go. She was crying profusely.

"EVERYONE STOP! Cuff him!" I scream.

At my words, everyone stops and obeys.

"Now," I began, "someone will get hurt if you don't tell me where she is." My voice rising, the gun in my hand shaking with furry.

Silence.

"Alright. Kill him." I point to the father.

"NOO!" The mother screams. Tears were falling rapidly down her face, her makeup now on her cheeks.

I hold my hand up to Harry who stops before he pulls the trigger.

"Then tell me where she is!!" I scream back at her, coming close.

"Don't. Honey...No." The father whispers.

I hate killing people. But when I don't get what I want, I have to. Just to send a message.

"Kill him." I state.

I hear screams from the mother, a gun shot, and then pure silence as I walk out the door. But only till the mother begins wailing her husbands name. I walk out of the house and back to the black sedan.

"Head out." I order everyone.

"We'll just have to find her ourselves." I say as I get into the car.