Prologue

Prologue

Dear Miss Crischelle Celeste Chua,

Thank you for choosing our institution Winhlan University as your college choice. It's a great honor and pleasure to have you in this university, the sisterhood heard that this isn't your first choice of school as you were invited to study in Yale University. Knowing that you are already here is a great privilege to the instituition.

And we are going to assure you that your stay here in Winhlan University will be worth it. The Zalpha Bri Sorority found you as one of the best candidate to me a member of the sisterhood as per achievements you can bring to us.

Zalpha Bri is a secret sorority, what we offer isn't just the perks but the chance to be a member of a family. We would love to have you as one of our sisters, our friendship isn't superficial but offers you a lifetime commitment towards each other. We are souls united as one, we as individuals can create something big towards other people. We offer protection and assurance, we offer you success in the fields of your choice. We can offer you the world and we can keep your identity secrets to everyone.

We would love to hear your response, once you already decided to be a sister, you need to do the initiation provided by the older members. We want to make sure that you are indeed worth it and capable to be a sister.

Together with this letter is a violet envelope and written inside is your initiation. Are you brave enough to take the challenge? If you decided not to join, just leave the letter inside your locker room we are going to get it from you.

P.S: Please keep it a secret, if ever this will be disclosed to other students a punishment will be given to you..

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

From: MasterH

~.~.~

Dear Ms. Chua,

I am glad you made the right decision of joining the sorority. Upon reading this letter it means you want to do the challenge and you can't back anymore. I see that you are brave enough to do the challenge.

For your initiation:

JOIN THE UPCOMING MS. WINHLAN AND WIN THE CROWN.

Thank you.

God bless.

From: MasterH

<<3 <<3 <<3

a/n: Oleh! kumusta naman? Sisimulan ko na ito dahil nakakalahati na pala tayo sa mga susunod na kwento natin, parang kailan lang ay kay Zyrene pa tayo tapos ay sunod-sunod na kahit na hindi consistent ang update dahil medyo nagiging busy na rin ako. Kung napapansin niyo nakapag-update ako ngayon dahil sa maiksi lang naman ang update dahil prologue pa, tapos ay vacant ko ngayon. Natapos ko na kasi ang coverage ko kaya hindi ko na kailangang magsulat pa ng maraming visual aids, tinamad akong magdecorate ng classroom kaya heto sinipag akong magsulat.

STATUS UPDATE: Anong mabibili mo sa 20 pesos? ahahhahaha.. natanong ko lang naman, may kinakain kasi akong may halagang 20 pesos.