epilogue

Thirteen years passed.

Stiles and Lydia had a thirteen year old daughter named Natalia and an eleven year old son named Nicholas. The family was happy. America and Great Britain were safe and there were no more bad feelings between countries. Everyone could finally breathe again.

Natalia got more of Lydia's features. She had light red hair and green eyes. Her facial features were soft but had a defined jawline and was five foot and four inches, only an inch taller than her mother. Natalia was definitely more responsible and calm then Nicholas. She shared her mothers love for reading but also had Stiles sense of humor. 

Nicholas had short brown hair and also got green eyes. He was five foot eleven and smiled widely, he didn't take things too seriously even though he was a prince. He loved sword fighting and was actually quite close with Isaac and Derek. Nicholas liked to stir up trouble whenever he could, but was often saved by Natalia. 

The brother and sister were close and protected each other at all costs. Most siblings would always fight, but that wasn't like Natalia and Nicholas. They were practically best friends.

Kira and Scott had a son named Owen who was twelve years old. Owen was also mischievous and knew when to be responsible, but would often get into trouble with Nicholas. The two were close friends and the family would often come visit whenever they were free.

Isaac and Allison also had a daughter that was eleven named Alice. She took after her mother in many ways with archery and defending herself. For an eleven year old, she was very independent. Though Alice was like her father and had his humor. She got along well with Natalia, and the two were close friends.

"Nicholas, you idiot. How am I suppose to explain this to mom and dad?" Natalia's attempted to whisper outside her parents room.

"Did our lovely children get into trouble again?" Stiles asked and was woken up by Natalia. He sat up in bed and smiled at Lydia, "You can take this one."

"I carried them around for nine months and took the last three, you can take this one." Lydia replied to her husband and changed into her dress.

The children knocked on their parents door before entering and Nicholas walked in before Natalia. "I have something to tell you... I was playing in one of the sitting rooms and accidentally broke the vase that belonged to the first ever King and Queen."

Lydia opened her mouth and looked at Stiles, who sighed and shook his head. "Nick, I am so close to locking every door in this house so you can't break anything else. Do you even know how valuable that is?"

"Not until Talia told me." Nicholas said and he looked down on the ground, keeping away eye contact from his parents.

"Last week you managed to somehow drop one of the most precious swords down into the stable for the horses and this week you break a priceless vase? Nicholas, what do you do with your free time?" Lydia asked as sat on the edge of her.

"It's not his fault." Natalia said, jumping into the conversation. "I should've been watching him. I take full responsibility for this since none of this would've happened if I wasn't there."

Natalia always took the fall for Nicholas to get him into less trouble. No one knew why, but it was one those caring sister acts that she did.

"Talia, what are you doing?" Nicholas whispered.

"Nick, you do know I can hear you right? You're standing right in front of me." Lydia said.

"Okay!" Stiles said, clapping his hands. "I have to deal with this, so Nicholas.... no sword fighting for two weeks."

"No sword fighting?" Nicholas exclaimed.

"No sword fighting." Stiles confirmed, "And you have to clean your room. Go, clean your room right now."

"What about me?" Natalia asked, "You can't put all the blame of Nick!"

"Well, I just did so you go clean your room too." Stiles said.

The two children walked out of their parents room and closed the door. Stiles sighed and laid back in bed, "That was painful."

"You're kidding me, right?" Lydia asked. "That was nothing."

"I don't have the heart to punish the kids!"

"Are you implying that I have no heart?"

"No-no! It's just, ugh." Stiles said, "Are you gonna make me give out more punishments to the kids next time they break something valuable or do something that could send the castle into panic?"

"Oh, you bet." Lydia laughed.

-----------------

The Monarchs is officially over. I was going to write a chapter about what happened after Lydia gave birth, but I couldn't think of anything so I just wrote the epilogue instead! 

I have an authors note published talking about the sequel so go check that out and I have questions so please answer them.

Thank you all for reading this! This was my first story on Wattpad and I'm so gad that so many people liked this story!