chapter 4

(A/N I thought I would just tell you guys what a Lord is in case some of you don't know. They're people who have great power and can control stuff like grain or land. You could probably get a better explanation on google then from me. In this story, there's going to be a Lord who owns the land for part of America.)

Scott remained unconscious for three days. His shoulder was hit with an arrow, but it didn't do bad damage to him because he had his armor on. Scott also suffered slight head damage and a fractured rib. As Scott laid unconscious in the infirmary, Stiles refused to leave until Scott woke up, but no one could blame him. His best friend was brutally beaten but Scott managed to send out the telegram since the King and Queen got a reply from King Richard. The King of Great Britain made plans to come travel to the American Court so he could get a better understanding of what Claudia did. Lydia's mother and father still had to tell King Richard that his wife has been talking to the Queen of France. Claudia remained imprisoned and each day she got angrier. She often yelled at the guards, telling them that they had no right to leave the Queen of Britain in a cold and dark prison but King Richard gave his full consent to leave her there.

Lydia probably felt the worse about Scott's injury than anyone else did. She didn't blame herself anymore but she thought that Scott could've been accompanied with a few other guards so he didn't have to fight Claudia's men alone. Lydia's father sent twenty men from the castle to capture the ten men that Claudia had stationed. All of Claudia's men were also imprisoned but no one in the castle knew what to do with them. They would probably travel back to Britain with the King and become guards at the England castle.

When Scott did wake up, he laughed and told Stiles to see how the other men looked. Scott said he took on ten men by himself and said he had no clue how he managed to get the telegram sent and how he got out alive. He said that he got lucky somehow.

Lydia walked into the infirmary, seeing Scott and Stiles talking to each and laughing and she smiled, "I'm glad to see that you're stable."

"Physically or emotionally?" Scott questions.

"Whichever ones works best for you." Lydia shrugs and sits in a chair next to Stiles. "I'm really sorry about this."

"It's no big deal. I did what I had to do. At least we're not in danger anymore." Scott replies.

"Yeah, aside from France wanting to destroy us." Stiles remarks with an annoyed tone.

"France is one of those problems that never go anyway no matter how much you want it to. The only way to making the problem going away is by beating it." Scott says.

"Which reminds me of something. Scott, I have an offer for you."

"Which is?" Scott questions.

"One day, when Lydia and I are King and Queen, we would like to make you head of one the armies. I need someone that I can trust and know is a good fighter to strengthen the army. I want you to put them through training. You're the only one I know that I can do that." Stiles offers, shocking Scott and Lydia.

Lydia narrows her eyes at Stiles, "When did we discuss that?"

"Last night." Stiles says.

"I was in town with Allison last night." Lydia replies.

"I didn't discuss this with you?" Stiles says, looking confused.

"We didn't discuss this at all."

"Oh."

"It's fine. I think Scott could do a great job training the army one day. We need a more powerful army. Chris Argent can't do any training since he's already busy training his own army to become better." Lydia smiles then look sat Scott, "Would you accept Stiles and I's offer?"