"Cece-" Lauren moaned out as the girl on her lap pushed her farther onto the bed.

"Shh," The blonde girl kissed Lauren's neck, kissing down to her stomach all the way down to her pants.

As she felt a pair of hands trying to unbutton the last line of defense, Lauren finally got a wave of realization coming over her and sat back up.

"Cece" Lauren pulled the blonde girl back up. "I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend back home who is waiting for me with our kids." She emphasized her last words.

"Kids?" Cece drunkenly said. "Did someone knock her up and she became gay for you? I so would."

"I have a friend.. down there." She pointed to where Cece used to be, receiving a raised eyebrow from her.

"That's not normal but.. definitely hot." Cece went back onto her knees before the quarterback pulled her back up again. "Come on Lauren, isn't it every high schooler's dream to hook up with a college kid?"

"That is definitely a fantasy but I have to stay true to my family."

Cece finally gave in, and stepped away from Lauren.

"Family.." Cece sighed out. "They must be pretty good looking then, huh?"

Lauren reached into her back pocket for her phone, pulling up a cute picture of Teagan and Tyler. Then she proceeded to show a picture of her beautiful girlfriend.

"Wow" Cece started. "I was right."

Lauren stood up, kissing the blonde girls forehead. "I'm flattered for what was about to happen, but I think it's time for me to go home. I'll see you again, I promise." With that, she left and did the walk of shame out of the bedroom.

Going back downstairs, multiple people offered to take shots with Lauren but she kindly denied. She went over to Zayn who was sitting on the couch just watching two girls make out in front of his face.

"Malik" Lauren called out, bringing his attention over to her. "I'm going home."

"But we have practice tomorrow?" Zayn reminded her.

"I want to be with my family. Tell Coach I'm sorry but I'll be here next month for another weekend practice, I promise." She hugged her best friend goodbye, "I'll see you back home."

Walking back to the dorm rooms to collect her things, she had emailed the Coach who understood her decision and proceeded to buy her a plane ticket for the next flight out to Alabama.
____

Camila and Ariana spent the rest of their night talking and even watched a movie together which made them lose their track of time. It was about 4 o'clock in the morning now, still enjoying each others presence.

Drinking from her glass full of alcohol, Camila noticed the red head staring at her instead of the screen.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Camila chuckled out, making Ariana's cheeks blush now that she has been caught.

"Sorry-" The girl said nervously, "You're just so beautiful Mila. I really hope you know that."

Camila smiled at her friend and put a reassuring hand on her thigh. "Thanks Ari."

Ariana bit her lip, letting the alcohol take over her body. She inched closer towards her friend, slightly smiling as she leaned her head in. Taking the brunette by a sudden surprise, the two had locked lips for nothing more than two seconds.

"What the fuck" The two girls heard an angry voice, bringing them out of their momentary kiss. At the door stood green eyes that were now full of hurt, tearing up slowly.

"Laur-"

Lauren walked off towards the nursery, not wanting to listen to either girl.

"Lauren wait! I can explain!" Camila ran after her girlfriend.

The green eyed girl packed a bag full of baby clothes and supplies, followed by carefully carrying her kids up into her arms to be put in the back of her car.

"Lauren what the hell! Talk to me!"

"There's nothing to say Camz!" Lauren shut the car door to keep the kids from hearing their fight. "I come back home to see my own fucking girlfriend kissing someone who is not me!" She went back inside the apartment to grab the last of her things, slapping Ariana on the way out.

"Lauren just let me explain!" Camila begged.

"10 seconds." Lauren walked to the drivers side of the car, with the crying girl following closely behind.

"She kissed me! There's nothing going on there I promise she's just drunk and-"

"You've spent the last few weeks hanging out with her, without telling me were! How am I supposed to trust you when everything is just clicking together like a fucking puzzle?"

"Lauren I know this looks bad but I swear to God I didn't have anything to do with that okay! Please don't leave me. Please don't take my kids away from me-"

"You're drunk, Camila. Go sleep it off." Lauren entered the car without any other word, and drove off leaving her girlfriend alone in the parking lot.

Lauren spent the rest of the night crying back in her old room while her kids slept perfectly fine next to her. It was weird going back to her fathers home, just begging for a place to hide away.

Michael came in and talked to his daughter, comforting her as much as possible before she bawled out crying about being cheated on by her lover.

He kindly advised her to 'grow up' since now she was a mother, and had to do what was best for her and her kids instead of crying like the high schooler she was.

_________

After many hours had passed, the twins both woke up bright and early. Lauren fed them breakfast and did everything she could just to keep them from crying. 

At the park, Teagan would crawl on their picnic blanket as Austin held Tyler in his lap. They were all happy even though Lauren was taking the short amount of time to vent and rant on about what happened not so long beforehand.

"After practice yesterday, these cheerleaders came up to us and invited us to a party. A 'real college party' in their words, actually. Then Zayn practically begged me to go, so we did, but I FaceTimed Camila beforehand. She seemed happy and normal." Lauren was all flustered. "When we got to the Frat house, everyone was really chill and fun but then Cece, this hot cheerleader, pulled me away to the upstairs room and gave me a lap dance and was about to go down on me but I stopped her because I wanted to be a good mother to my kids. So I left and boarded the next flight back here and once I got home, I see Camila kissing Ariana."

"Did you kiss her?" Austin asked.

"Cece? No way. She kissed my cheek and nibbled on my ear but-" Lauren came to realize where Austin was heading with their conversation.

"Camila was probably in the same situation, in a sense." The boy shrugged. "Cece was drunk and so was Ariana. She tried taking advantage but you let it go too far to the point where she was almost in your pants. From what you told me about Camila's side of the story, it must have been really bad timing when you came home. I suggest you talk to her right away because I know for a fact she wouldn't do anything to hurt you on purpose like this. You should know that too."

"I hate it when your philosophical side comes out." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"It's not philosophical, it's common sense."
__________