Chapter 2

_______

Camila's pregnant.

Lauren's heart started beating uncontrollably. Her hangover suddenly went away and she was left alone with mixed emotions.

"Jauregui!" Zayn called out from his car. "Get in, I'm heading over to the mall to meet Perrie and the girls."

Lauren stayed frozen, the feeling of uncertainty rising in the pit of her stomach. As soon as she knew it, she threw up everywhere.

Zayn parked his car on the side of the street, running up to his sick best friend and helped her inside her own home. Her father was also curious, but they both knew that she probably drank too much at the party last night.

After throwing up even more, Lauren felt at ease and went straight to bed. She had no clue what to do, or what to think.

"Alright, tell me what's going on." Zayn said, taking a spot next to Lauren on her bed.

"I don't even know" Lauren mumbled face down into her pillow.

"Jauregui. We won our game and we went to the party. You disappear in the middle of the night without saying anything to anyone, and now I see you like this. You hardly get hangovers, but when you do, you're usually complaining or ranting on about things. Now you're barely even speaking and you look paler than usual." Zayn was very observant over his best friend.

"Look," Lauren sat up. "I just don't feel the best today. Please tell Normani and the group that I'm sorry I can't hang out today but I'll get a rain check from them."

Zayn rolled his eyes, getting off the bed. "Whatever, dude. Whenever you feel like talking to me about whatever the hell is going on in your pretty little head of yours, you know where to find me." He walked towards the bedroom door.

"Wait" Lauren stopped him. "I'm sorry." she said, genuinely.

Zayn came back to the bed, giving the girl a hug.

They talked for a couple of minutes about the party and how Zayn went home with two girls and the fact that Austin woke up the next morning furious with a dick on his face.

"Speaking of Austin, how is he?" Lauren asked nonchalantly.

"I don't know man. The month before you left, he had sex with Camila for the first time. He was boasting about it because he kept it to himself for a while. When you did leave, he dropped her like she was nothing. He went to Cancun and what I've heard is that he was non-stop partying over there. Then when he came back, he suddenly has muscle and can actually play football." Zayn shrugged his shoulders. "Now he's easier to get along with and he's the happiest I've ever seen him. Go easy on him this year." He reminded her.

Lauren usually gave Austin a hard time on the field because he couldn't do much besides look pretty for the crowd, and showed off the fact that he was Camila's precious boyfriend in the public's eye.

"Listen, I have to go meet the girls. Feel better and I'll see you tomorrow before Sports Illustrated comes by." Zayn got up and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Lauren was left to her own thoughts.

Austin and Camila had sex in May, around the same time she and Lauren last did it.

Last night, she didn't clarify who's kid it was, and that's what worried Lauren the most. There was a 50-50 chance that the baby inside her soulmate wasn't even hers.

The green eyed girl spent the rest of the day in bed sobering up. She watched two seasons of Orange is the New Black on Netflix and the other college football games that were on, and even re-read the magazines and articles with her in it.