Hesitant about her next move, Camila gave it another thought. Ariana was indeed right, why does she have to stop chasing her dreams for the kids if Lauren didn't?

With one last sigh, she gave in. "Okay."
_______

Making their way out to the party, Zayn and Lauren met up with some football players that they had befriended at practice earlier that day.

"Damn Jauregui, looking good" Calum jokingly said, looking Lauren up and down.

She was wearing a leather jacket with a black beanie and dark jeans with combat boots. "The only thing you need is some motorcycle."

"No way," Zayn jumped into their conversation. "The girls back home are already all over her for dressing like this during school. If she decided to drive a motorcycle, then who knows what the girls here would be doing the minute she arrives."

"May I remind you that I already have a loving girlfriend? Thanks Malik," Lauren nudged her best friend as their group finally arrived at the destination.

"I didn't know you had a girl" Ashton spoke up and raised an eyebrow. "Is she hot?"

Lauren scoffed out, pulling up a picture of her and Camila on the beach before she had gotten pregnant. Her body was flawless- toned abs, nice tan, and a perfect set of curves on her chest and butt. "Her name is Camila" she said with a spanish accent.

Showing her new group of friends, they all were stunned at the girl on the screen.

"Well shit, Jauregui. Bring her out here sometime because I would definitely love to meet her" Wesley winked at the green eyed girl before opening the front doors of the party.

Walking in, they were met with a strong stench of alcohol and weed, mixed with sweat and a dash of hormones coming from all the young adults in the area.

"This is from Cece" Two girls came up to Lauren, giving her and Zayn a shot glass full of pure vodka. The four ended up taking the shot all together, before the two new girls kissed Zayn and Lauren's cheeks goodbye.

"I don't know if I could do this dude" Lauren said over the booming speakers and obnoxious drunk screams of fun.

"Do what?" Zayn asked loudly as well.

"The girls here are so tempting. I already cheated on Ally while we were dating and it killed me for doing so. Now I have the love of my life who is the mother of my kids waiting for me back home. I just don't want to mess that up" She said, losing her breath.

"I don't know what to say, Jauregui. But I do know that you don't have much of a choice because Cece is heading this way right now" He responded, before getting pulled away to dance with another hot girl.

"Fuck" Lauren said under her breath as Cece arrived in front of her.

Without a word, the blonde girl pulled Lauren away to a more secluded place.

Heading up to one of the empty rooms in the Frat house, everyone cheered the two on as they noticed they were hand and hand with each other.

"Sit" Cece said, nodding over to the bed as she dimmed the lights in the room and turned some music on.

"Looks like you know what you're doing.." Lauren said nervously. "Who's room are we in?"

"I'm drunk and you're talking a lot. Just enjoy what you're about to see." Cece seductively walked towards the green eyed girl as a smooth and sexy song started to play.

As Cece got to where Lauren sat, she immediately spun around and pushed her ass into the girls center which earned a moan from the younger girl.

Grinding up and down, side to side, with kisses on the cheek and nibbling on the ear, Lauren couldn't help but enjoy the intense feeling between her and her new acquaintance.