"Of course I did because I am beyond amazing" The six year old said conceitedly.

Lauren led the three into the backyard, sitting down and getting to know Alex and Sierra while Sofi ran off to go play with some other kids from Lauren's side of the family.

She found out that Alex was 6 years older than Camila, and moved out when he was only 17 because he got Sierra pregnant.

They were unfortunate and lost the baby, but still ended up together and happy as they roamed around the country freely.

"She's coming!" Normani ran into the backyard, getting everyone's attention.
Waiting a couple of seconds, Camila arrived onto the scene and received the biggest "SURPRISE!" from her friends and 'new' family.

Gifts and 'congratulations' were all given to the pregnant girl, along with many introductions from Lauren's family and some advice from experienced mothers.

"Alex?" Camila recognized her brother, "Sofi?" She stepped closer, still in awe at the sight of her siblings.

"Come here Kaki" Alex opened up his arms to embrace his little sister into a hug. The three Cabello siblings were all in tears of finally being together again, and it was such a heartwarming sight to see.

After hours of talking to their friends and family, Lauren realized that Camila was not in the party anymore. Instead, she was up on the top of the balcony which was over looking everyone else.

"Hey there, stranger." Camila heard the phrase coming from behind her, with a pair of hands on her waist.

"Hi baby," She turned around and smiled to her girlfriend, giving a passionate kiss before turning back around and looking at all the people in the backyard.

"How do you like the party?" Lauren rested her chin on her girlfriends shoulder. Their friends were dancing to music and jumping into the pool as the family guests all started to make their way out of the house.

"It's amazing. I have actually been thinking about Alex and Sofi for the past few days so I'm just really happy that they're here."

"Speaking of that.. Alex convinced your parents in letting Sofi stay with them for two days. And to get brownie points with your brother, I asked if they would like to stay with us at the apartment."

Camila chuckled, "He was probably just intimidating you because of his older brother instincts. Don't worry, he'll loosen up. He loves watching you play football and the last time I saw him he asked me if he could get your autograph."

The two giggled, but went back to a comfortable silence in each other's presence.

"Can you be honest with me?" Camila turned around to face her girlfriend, who nodded yes. "Where do you actually want to go for college?"

Lauren was hesitant on answering, considering that they've been putting off the conversation for so long. "It doesn't matter. As long as I'm near you guys and actually get some college education then I'm okay with anywhere."

Camila noticed her girlfriend lose eye contact with her and immediately knew something was up. "Is it Michigan?"

The taller girl went silent, sucking her lips and innocently nodding. "It's been my dream school since I started playing the game. They gave me a full scholarship and this year they're even paying the athletes. Plus because they're one of the best teams in the NCAA for a Division 1 school, it means I can support our family so you can be happy." She started flustering over her own words.

"Lauren, as long as you're happy, then I am happy. Don't let me or our baby stop you from chasing your dreams. If you want to go to Michigan then by all means, go for it. If you want to stay here or even go across the country, then I won't stop you."