Pokeathlon Human: Finale

Start from the beginning

Cilan: Team Contestshipping ran an amazing 18.1 laps! This gives them 90.5 points! Incredible! And since we will double the score for this event...they now get 181 points from this event alone!

Crowd: WHOA.

Contestshippers: WOOOOOOOO

Brock: Team Nameshipping did well as well as they ran 15.3 laps. This gives them 76.5 points and since scores are doubled, they get 153 points!

Cilan: Uh...Brock. Let's just tell them the double scored.

Brock: K.

Cilan: Team Ikarishipping managed to run 14.7 laps. This gives them 147 points for the event!

Brock: Team Leafgreenshipping managed to run 12.1 laps. This gives them 121 points for the event.

Cilan: Team Pokeshipping ran 13.0 laps. This gives them 130 points!

Brock: Team Geekchicshipping ran 9.6 laps. They get 96 points.

Cilan: Team Hypershipping ran 15.7 laps! They get 157 points!

Brock: Team Naddy ran 16.0 laps! They get 160 points!!!

Cilan: Awesome effort from our athletes! Let's give them a round of applause!

Crowd: *applause*

Brock: And now...we call on our athletes here at the podium for the awarding ceremony!

Crowd: WOOO!!!

Cilan: Before we give the final ranking...we will give out bonus points!

Barry: BONUUUSSS!!!

Cilan: First, we have the Challenge Bonus! This measures the fighting spirit of the each team!

Brock: Team Contestshipping gets 45 points. Team Nameshipping gets an amazing 54 points. Team Ikarishipping gets 32 points. Pokeshipping gets 39 points. Leafgreenshipping gets 42 points. Geekchicshipping gets 49 points. Hypershipping gets 26 points. Naddy gets 43 points.

Cilan: Next...we have the Leading Score Bonus! This gives an additional 20 points! To announce the athletes who will be getting the bonus, here's Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer!

Luke: Hello. We've returned.

5SOS fans: AHHHH!!!!

Luke: Anyway...we would like to award Barry from Hypershipping, Leaf from Leafgreenshipping, Natsu from Naddy, Jace from Nameshipping and May from Contestshipping with the Leading Score Bonus. You each get 20 points for your team!

Crowd: WOOO!!!

Brock: Next...we have the Effort Bonus! To announce the athletes who will get the bonus, here's Calum Hood!

Calum: Ola!

Milani: *tries hard not to fangirl*

Calum: Okay. The following Pokeathletes get the Effort Bonus! May from Contestshipping, Jace from Nameshipping, Gary from Leafgreenshipping, Ash and Misty from Pokeshipping, Barry and Bianca from Hypershipping, Clemont from Geekchicshipping and Natsu from Naddy. You all get 10 points each for your team.

Michael: That means Hypershipping and Pokeshipping will get 20 points from that.

Calum: I was gonna say that.

Michael: Haha.

Brock: Now...it's time to compute all the points!!!

Cilan: 5 Seconds of Summer will be annoucing the final results!

Michael: In eighth place...we have...GEEKCHICSHIPPING! Serena and Clemont, please come here to get your certificate for participation! They got a total of 286 points!