not just friends with benefits

Luke:

"Babe... Luke... Luke, you need to get out of bed. They're gonna see us." you say, pushing him off of you.

"I wanna stay." he whispers.

"What? No. Luke. Go." you whisper scream at him and successfully push him off of your bed.

"Go back to your room." you say to the whimpering Luke who is now standing next to you.

"Goodbye kiss?" he smiles.

You give him a look but decide to agree so your brother, Ashton doesn't find out. Him and Ashton had been sharing rooms on this tour and you'd have to sleep in your own room. But usually, you ended up sleeping with Luke. After you finish the kiss, Luke winks at you and whispers, "until next time, baby," then promptly opens the door and walks away. You start to take the sheets off your bed so you don't have to sleep in grossness when you hear a knock on the door. You quickly throw the comforter over the sheets and open the door, assuming it's Ashton.

"Hey Ash." you groggily say before blinking your eyes and realizing who it is.

"Hey." Luke mumbles at you.

"What are you doing? You're going to get us caught!" you raise your voice.

"Ashton woke up when I got back and he figured I had a one night stand again but he told me to go back to 'whoever's room I just came out of.'" he quotes using his fingers.

"Well don't come in here, then he'll really find out!"

"C'mon, it's like 6 am, why don't we just go downstairs and get some breakfast or something and pretend we happened to run into each other."

"Luke why don't you go down alone? I have to clean up the mess." you say, gesturing towards the bed.

"I'll help you then." he smiles and walks into the room. You groan, but know that his stubborn ass won't let him leave. You stand on the other side of the bed and help take off the sheets. You both throw them into the corner of the room and you realize that the condom is still on the floor. You look at Luke and tell him to pick it up. He obediently walks over and puts it in the trash can. He comes back to you and stands a little too close. He looks straight into your eyes and starts kissing you. You kiss back and slowly, he removes the jacket that you were wearing.

"Luke, we can't do this right now." you whisper in between kisses.

"But I want to." he whispers, holding you against the wall.

"Luke." you moan when he starts to kiss down your neck. He slowly starts kissing along your jawline until he gets back to your lips. He hovers there for a few seconds when you crash your lips into his. You're lost in the kiss when you hear someone yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" you turn and see your brother standing there.

"I... he... we..." you stutter before pushing Luke away from you. He lands on the bed and you take a step closer to Ashton to get in between him and Luke.

"Is this who you..." Ashton stutters out to Luke.

"I..." Luke starts, but stops because he know he's been caught.

"When?" Ashton demands.

"Just a few times." you start to explain.

"How many is a few?"

"Like six or seven but it's not important!" you plead.

"What do you mean it's not important?" Ashton screams.

"It didn't mean anything! And if it's this big of a deal, we'll stop!" you shout back.

"How could you? How could you ruin my baby sister like this!" he turns to Luke.

5SOS PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara