you and Luke get into a physical fight

"Luke you're being insane!"

"No I'm not! You obviously like him more than me so why don't you just break up with me now? Huh? Just do it! You are obviously just in love with him! Just leave me here and let me be!"

"Luke I don't like him more than you. You know I love you!"

"It's kinda hard to hear you over the elephant in the room and the elephant's name is Ashton! I watch you every single time we're together just staring in his beauty! Just admit it!" he says, slowly walking toward you, eventually cornering you.

You push him off of you.

You start to walk away when he grabs your arm and forces you back to him.

You grab your hand away and stare into his anger filled eyes.

"Get off of me." you growl.

"So you can get on him?"

"No, Luke. Just give me some breathing space."

"No. Just tell me. Do you want him or me?" he says, cornering you again.

"Luke back off." you say, fists clenching.

"No. Not until you answer."

"You heard my answer."

"Say it again."

"Back off and I'll say it."

"No." he says, taking another step towards you.

You go to push him away again when he grabs your wrists. You try to release your hands from his grip but it's impossible. His hands are huge and he's way stronger.

"Luke. Let. Me. Go." you say, anger filling your eyesight.

"Tell me the answer."

"Get the fuck off of me Luke I want nothing to do with you."

"That's what I thought." he whispers, obviously hurt.

"You know what, just leave, it's for the better." he says, trying to hold back tears. You grab your keys and run out the door.

You get in the car and immediately start crying. You punch the steering wheel multiple times before you turn the car on and start driving away. You drive back to your house. Once you get there, you open the door and start trashing the whole place. You punch holes in the wall and throw picture frames on the ground.

"WHY?" you scream up to the ceiling.

You run up the stairs and start a bath running. You knew it wouldn't calm you down, but it was better than nothing. You strip off and get into the tub. You lay there with your eyes closed, tears still burning down your face, when you hear a creaking noise. You open your eyes.

"Luke." you say, bluntly.

"(y/n)... I'm so sorry. I was just acting insane. I guess I just got jealous because you've been hanging out with Ashton lately. I know I should trust you more. I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry." he says, walking towards you.

"Luke. You really scared me. I thought you were going to kill me."

"I know I'm really sorry. I let my emotions get the best of me. I'm so sorry. I love you, (y/n). You are too perfect to let go."

You run your hand through your hair, thinking about it. Then you realize that you really do love Luke. You knew that no matter what he did, you'd always love him. Plus, you had been hanging out with Ashton a lot and not really with Luke.

"Come here." you say, smiling at him.

He takes off his shoes and clothes and joins you in the bath.

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you too, (y/n).