1 month

Ally's pov

I'm sitting on Hayden in 'Twisted fruits' sipping on a strawberry mango smoothie that me and Hayden shared.

We were just chillin and goofing around till Hayden's phone rang. He picked it up.

Hayden's pov

"Yeah, hello. Hayden speaking." I waited for response. "Oi Hayden! This is Gordon! Why aren't you in the studio? You do know that the world tour IS in a MONTH right?" My eyes grew big and i didn't know how to respond. "Ahh.. ah.. i- w- we, were just on our way there!" I accidentally pushed the speaker. "You lot of dumb skulled son of a half troll dung eating little twat's! Yer get yer asses right here right, now before I'll go and get grump, to suffocate you under his fat!" He said in a playful but serious voice. We all laughed. "All right all right, we're coming gorden." I said. Jack snorted and then said "ohh you nasty horn dog! The only one here that's coming is you on tour in the hotel room, with a little bit of ASStrid right up in thare!" Jack said with a smirk and a laugh and then ran to the car with a madly giggling Punzie in tow.

Me and Astrid looked at their running forms and back at each other. We bolted after them at the same time "JACKSON OVERLAND FROST, COME HERE AND GOD HELP ME WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!"

While Astrid was going on about

"SON OF A HALF TROLL RAT EATING MUNGE BUCKET! STEAMING HEAP OF YAK CRAP! COME HERE AND I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT YOUR HEAD IS GOING TO BE STUCK IN THE ASS OF AN YAK FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH!"

~ back at Viking Records ~

Nobody's pov

Jack bursted in the room and hid behind his drums shortly after that Punzie also stormed in and pretended to be a random statue standing with the records on the wall.

A few moments later two seething teens also came in, looking around for the two others. There eyes could just kill you with one look if it was possible. Then creepy enough as it already was, Astrid began to act... sweet!? "Oh Jackie? We're you? I'm not going to hurt you, i just want to talk..." she said while moving around slowly. Jack sprang away from the drums and away from Astrid, but was meeted with the chest of Hayden. He looked up

"Hey... what's up bro...?" Jack said awkwardly. Hayden pulled him up and stepped away, Jack looked weird at him but then realised his mistake... and it confirmed itself when he felt Astrid's small but strong fist connect with his abdomen. He 'oofed' and dubbled over. "That's for your pervertness." Then she kneeled him were it hurt making him fall to the ground. "That's for everything else."

A man came into the room. "Okay okay knock it off ye lot! You guys need to practice and this isn't going anywhere!" Gordon said. "Ah and this must be the new one?" He said gesturing to Astrid. "Yep that's right!" And jack draped an arm around her shoulder. "Jack get your hands off of my girl!" And Hayden pulled Astrid to him. Astrid laughed and jack crossed his arms, looking away.

Gordon was just watching them dumbfounded and irritated, then shook his head and facepalmed. "I swear yer going to be the dead of me one day..." and ushered us to the studio and we were practicing the whole day.

Jack's pov

We're currently sitting in the chill room. "Guys I've gotta get going, need to pack for next month. My mom trips if i don't have all the things i need for a tour around the world." Astrid joked but we knew it was serious. "Oh yeah! I need to pack too!" Punzie exclaimed. "Well guys let's just head home, then we can get our stuff, rest and come back here first thing in the morning to practice again." I suggested. "Yeah that's a good idea, milady I'll drive you home okay?" Hayden said. "Sure thing babe." And we all stood and walked out the door.

Punzie's pov

I'm in my room wandering what I'll bring with me. "What about... this top and then these jeans?" I mumbled to myself while looking at my black jeans and deep purple crop top. "Yeah that'll be alright." And i stuffed them in my suitcase. I was done and let my mind wander to Merida for no reason. 'How is she? And what about Heather? I haven't seen her in a while too...' i just shrugged it off and put my pj's on. I was standing by my window but from the corner of my eye i could see a streak of fire red hair and a shine of black hair across the street in the forest. I fully turned to my window but saw nobody. I shrugged it off and closed the curtains then went to my bed and fell asleep.

Heather's pov

Me and Merida were watching Punzie's house and saw her looking out way. We quickly hid behind bushes and waited, we looked again and the curtains were closed. I looked to my right and saw Merida looking sad at a rock between her legs. I scooted closer to her and grabbed her chin making her look at me. "Don't worry my love, we'll get our revenge, and Hayden." She nodded and i leaned in to crush our lips together in a heated lip lock that involved tongue.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Was bored so i made them bi Sorrynotsorry

Lurv ya ;)

MarchiGurl.