The hell!?

Astrid's pov

"Hayden, Jackson, Rapunzel!?" I looked at them with wide eyes and they looked embarrassed back "hehe. Heeey...." Jack said while looking away. "Heya there milady." Hayden said while smiling nervously at me
"h-hi Astrid" Rapunzel said while scraping the nose of her shoes on the floor. "The hell!?" I screamed "You guys are Dragons Fury!?" Their eyes widened and they said in unison "erm... Surprise?" I facepalmed. "You guys are just a bunch of idiots" i said while giggling and shaking my head. "Hey! They are the idiots!" Punzie said while gesturing at Jack and Hayden... who were nodding in agreement. "Ok. I'll have to agree with you on that one.... but... when?" Hayden spoke up "soo... i planned to do it I'll tell the whole story milady. So i was...."

FLASHBACK

it was Saturday and we were dating for a week or so, and i was bored so i began texting with Jack.

Frosty boy: hey dude!

Haydie baby: hey Jack! So i was wondering aight, um. What if we ever find someone like The One and.... let's say.... trust them enough to share our secret with em?

Frosty boy: oh... wel i guess we'll need to have like a hang out day and get to know that person better.... why u askin?

Haydie baby: i was just wondrin it can be helpful if it ever happnd.

Frosty boy: meh geuss you're right tho. But... if it ever happnd.... who would you want to tell it?

Haydie baby: I've gotta feelin you know who it is Frost boy ;D

Frosty Boy: actually... nah jk i know it's the Hofferson girl ain't it?

Haydie Baby: you know me too wel, my friend but what abou u?

Frosty Boy: nah dude, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment... it sucks.

Haydie Baby: yeah. I feel the pain i guess XD

Frosty Boy: oh hardy har har you're so funny, i could just drown in your funy-ness and yeah that's a word.

Haydie Baby: i believ ya dude.

Frosty Boy: anyways gotta go man, peace!

Hady Baby: aight homie, see ya.

FLASHBACK END

".....so yeah that's kinda what happened" Hayden said nervously. But i wasn't really listening because i heard they only shared their secret with someone if it was 'The One' and my. Boyfriend. Is. The. Night. Fury.
O.. M.. G... I'll still love him the same. My sweet adorkable little Haydie Baby. I couldn't contain it anymore so... i kissed him.

Hayden's pov

I was mumbling apologies to Astrid "Astrid I'm sorry i should've said something about it but..." she just stood there.... i wonder- my train of thoughts was cut off because she kissed me. And it wasn't a soft loving kiss, no it was hard and full of lust. I pushed her gently away because Jack and Punzie were standing there with eyes wide open and dropped jaws. I looked at Astrid with dreamy eyes and she looked back at me with a smug and loving pair of sapphire eyes. "Wel... i could get used to it." She grinned at me "you better get used to it, because you're stuck with me Haddock." We laughed and i pulled her in for a sweet, lingering kiss on her full, rosy lips.

???? Pov

What!? Who is that blond b*tch? And why is she kissing my future husband!? Oh hell to the no, that's not going to happen! You wait blondie I'll get you for stealing him from me, now i can't do this alone... i need someone who can help me... someone who wouldn't like her either...

Jack's pov

"Ok ok guys quit with the face sucking, we know it now." I said playfully. They pulled apart blushing "Hey Hayden, don't know about you, but that wasn't a quick kiss at all." I said winking at them. They became crimson. I sniggered and laughed out loud when Punzie turned her back to them and crossed her arms, she had one hand on her shoulder and the other on her waist she moved them and made kissing sounds. They were now the ripest tomatoes ever. I laughed even harder. "Ahah I'm gonnaa daaaahahahaha dieee!" I screamed in between laughs. Now everyone was laughing too.

Punzies pov

Haha man that was awesome, Merida never laughed when i did that, she found it immature and childish. Yeah. Right. That's coming from someone that chases people with a Toy bow and arrow if you do something she doesn't like. Speaking of Merida... "Heya guys.... has anybody heard of Merida yet? I'm beginning to worry now, she's never this long away without letting us know." They looked at me and Jack answered "hm... you're right... wel we should search for her, maybe she's at Starbucks." We headed out the door, but i swear that i saw charcoal black hair flowing around the corner... oh wel must be my imagination and i walked after the others....

Third person pov

They were walking to the cars, but what they didn't see, were a pair of accid green eyes following them....

A/N

Ok so not my best but.... it's.... something i guess.

Hope ya still liked it tho!

Stay awesome and always keep smiling!

~ Cheshire ~