Dragons Fury and emerald eyes

A/N Astrid and Hiccup look like HTTYD 2 and the rest look just like they do in there own movies, but they are all 18 years old.
--------------------------------------------------

Viking records

Hayden Haven 'Hiccup' Haddock recording a cover of 'Rude' by MAGIC! with his band: Dragons Fury. They where planning on having a world tour, since it was there biggest dream.. like... ever. Hayden was standing with his band:

Hayden Haven 'Hiccup' Haddock:
Lead singer
Acoustic guitar
Dancer

Jackson 'Jack' Frosterley:
Electric guitar
Dancer

Merida 'Mer' Dunbroch:
Drums
Singer

Rapunzel 'Punzie' Carona:
Bass
Keyboard/ Piano
Singer

They where as the author said, busy preparing for the big tour that was happening in what? 6 monds, it may seem plenty of time, but whit these four? Ha! They are just a bunch of goofy 18 year's old, who are taking 1 month for one song.... if they are focused.

But... this was a whole other story! They where going on a tour. A World Tour. They where working there butt's of.
(Yeah. Right, and my name is really Cheshire.)

Anyways, they were now resting on the couch and beeing 18 year's old and lazier than a fat cat... they were having a 15 minutes pause... times 2.

When Jack spoke: "Hey.. guys... i feel like grabbing a starbucks... you in?" He asked with a bored kinda voice. "Yeah sure I could have a coffee, I'm in." Hayden replied. They waited for the girls to answer but they where busy having an argument about who first said that she was in. "Ok I'll be going with Jackie then." Hayden said, smirking. "DUDE! I was hoping you would forget that stinking nickname!" Jack stated angerly. "Haha welp. Sorry dude but your reaction is priceless so your kinda stuck with it now." Hayden shot him a evil smirk an walked to the closet to collect his jacket. Jack grumpily walked after him and they headed to the Statbucks in town.

Hofferson household

Astrid America Hofferson was dressing herself in her uniform she wore to work. She putted on a gray t shirt with the logo of starbucks on it, slipped in a pair of black skinney jeans and jumped in her red Converse.

"Bye mom! I'm going to work! I'll see ya later!" She yelled to her mom who was standing in the kitching, poking a chicken. "Alright sweetheart! Be careful!" She yelled back at her daughter, still poking the naked and headless chicken.

Starbucks; Astrid's pov

Uch. Another wonderful shift, with co-workers trying to hit on me.... why did i put on the black skinny jeans again? Oh yeah because, my boss being the huge pervert he is, demanded it or else i would be fired. "Could this shift get any worse!?" I looked at the door and it opend to reveal...: "Oh never mind i have my answer" i mumbled to myself as my
ex-boyfriend walked to the counter.

"Hey babe..." he said trying to sound flirty. "What do you want Eret?" I said annoyed. "Whoa, i just wanted to greet my girl and order a latte." He said a bit offended. Good. "First of all i broke up with you almost a week ago so I'm not your girl anymore and second, one latte, coming up." I said sighing. I turned around when i felt a tap on my shoulder, i assumed it was Eret so i snapped: "What do you want now!? Go find a seat! I told you it was coming u-" I looked at his face and it was far from Eret. He has cute freckels around his adorable big nose and shiny aubern hair in a wild mess, wich looked suprisingly good. He has thick eyebrows and thick eyelashes. He is soo handsome and hot! I thought to myself. But what captured my attantion the most were his.... Emerald eyes.

A/N
So guys! I hoped you enjoyed that, and that it's a good start. I'm gonna put some song's in it of course. I'm addicted to fanfiction and books with singing people in it!

See ya and always keep smiling!
~ Cheshire ~