Why you little...

Haydens pov

We took Jack's car, he can have like 10 people in his car it's just ridiculous. I sat next to Astrid and was playing with her fingers. "Hayden what are you doing?" She asked my laughing. "I don't know! Your fingers are long and slender and your hand if soft, it's addicted to touching it." I said in unabsence. She giggled and just leaned her head on my shoulder.

There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl.

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It's possible she wants you too
There's one way to ask her
It don't take a word, not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl (kiss the girl)

Shalalalala
My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
it's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl
go on and kiss the girl (kiss the girl)

I looked up and saw that Jack was looking at me trough the mirror, he was grinning madly and wiggling his eyebrows. I saw that punzie was grinning also while slightly giggling. I looked next to me and saw that Astrid was blushing mad and also chuckling lightly.

I looked at Jack "Why you little...." but i stopped when i realised what he'd sung and turned to Astrid whom was looking anywhere but me while blushing madly with a huge grin and little giggles escaping her rosy lips.

The moment she dared to glance at me, i leaned in and pushed my lips to hers while pulling her closer by her waist. Her eyes widened in surprise, but then fluttered close.

Astrid's pov

Hahaha omg i can't believe it! Jack just seriously went there. I admit it was hilarious, but i couldn't help myself, so i blushed madly. I was looking at Punzie and she was trying hard not to die from laughter, i mean, look at her! She's spasming like an electrocuted worm on an ass that's twerking like crazy. And because of that it was even harder to not laugh. So i just looked at her with a 'Why you little....' look and that made her spasm even more. Good. Tho if she dies it's Jack's fault.

I glared at her even more and then dared to look really fast at Hayden to see what his reaction was. When i met his eyes in that second, i found my lips touching other soft and full lips. My eyes widened in shock and the fluttered close, i let out a blissful sigh and he pulled me closer by my waist while i wounded my arms around his neck. I just could FEEL Jack sitting there with a successful grin and i heard Punzie giggle mad now, it's irritating.

Jack's pov

Aww yeah! Nailed it! PDA for the win! Well it's not really PDA but... who cares? They still kissed didn't they XD "Hey guys were almost at Starbucks so you might want to stop sucking each others face of eh?" I said. I saw them blushing madly when they pulled back and almost laughed when they wiped there chin's off.

We arrived and i turned off the engine. "Ok guys, get out, we're here." I unfastened my seat belt and got out of the car. The others were following me. Then i felt someone pat my left shoulder and i turned to look while i was walking. Then i saw a flash of aubern hair running past my right shoulder and i turned to face him, but i was met with a pole in my face! I rubbed my forehead and saw the others laughing hysterically. I looked at Hayden and mumbled "Why you little...." and kept silent while walking after the rest.

Punzie's pov

Haha that was hilarious! Man, i should totally do something like that when we go back to the studio. We were going in and looking around for a wild bush of red curly hair. I then saw Astrid right infront of me, she looked at my shirt

"Hey Punz, you have a little something there..." she pointed at my shirt "Where?" I looked down and she had whip cream on her finger wich i didn't see and rubbed it over my nose. She laughed and turned away running after Jack and Hayden. I screamed "WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" and ran furiously after three stupid jerks whom were laughing there ass's off. And i didn't care about the other people who were or scowling or laughing because of my outburst and my face.

????? Pov

I'm still watching that stupid blonde female dog who's clinging to MY man! What the hell does he even see in that stupid little twat!? I'm much more beautiful and lovely, she's a tom boy and uses violence to 'communicate' wel you watch little brat! Soon Hayden will be mine and no one can sto- i was interrupted because of bird crap falling on my beautiful black hair. "Why you little..." i mumbled while watching the stupid flying chicken who dared to unload his crap on my head.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! But it's ok! Because i met some really awesome persons! We have:

My pervfriend!: Emelie-Skobber1
My beat Merida up and ship hiccstrid friend!:
Jane_Hiccstrid

I look forward to meeting YOU if you just leave a message or something I'll try to reply and make you my friend too!

(Sometimes i can't reply tho, because the comments are being bitchy to me sometimes XD)

Stay awesome and keep smiling!
~ Cheshire ~