Be mine... kiss me again... and meet my dad

A/N
aight. So i have a funny thing I'm probably going to do every time they are getting hot and heavy.... I'll just put in a sentence from a song that's hinting 'IT' or just innocent but still naughty scenes ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haydes pov

So we were driving to my house and entered it, my dad and sister weren't home and I turned on the radio. Then I heard the song 'Why don't you love me' from Demi Lovato and Hot Chelle Rae. I began to sing because it's kinda everything i want to say to Astrid but it was to early in...... whatever this is......
so I just made it innocent. I saw a little glinster in the eyes of Astrid, like she reconized the song, I ignored it and sang.

Hayden/Astrid/Both

See I can't wake up I'm living a nightmare
That keeps playing over again
Locked in a room so hung up on you
And you're cool with just being friends

Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
And I can't see

Why don't you love me?
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me baby?
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Ohhhhhhh
Why don't you love me?

~
Then she did something I'd never tought she would do.... she sang, and her voice was like honey
~

See I'm just too scared to tell you the truth
Cause my heart ache can't take anymore
Broken and bruised longing for you
And I don't know what I'm waiting for

~
We both walked to each other and i grabbed her hands while putting my for head against hers and she continued
~

Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
So just tell me

Why don't you love me?
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me baby?
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Ohhhhhhh

Why don't you give me a reason? (give me a reason)
Please tell me the truth (Please tell me the truth)
You know that I'll keep believing (I'll keep believing)
Till I'm with you

Why don't you love me?
Kiss me, I can feel your heart tonight
It's killing me so
Why don't you love me?
Touch me, tell me I'm your everything
The air you breathe
And why don't you love me baby?
Open up your heart tonight
'cause I could be all that you need
Ohhhhhhh
Why don't you love me?

I now was standing face to face with Astrid and our lips were just inches apart.
"Hayden i have to confess something... when i saw you for the first time in Starbucks.... i knew i had found 'The One' and i pushed those feelings away, because i thought it was just stupid puppy love. But i was wrong... so wrong... everytime i see you my heart skips a beat, i can't stop smiling for a good 5 hours and when we were at Starbucks for our first date... i almost couldn't hold it in anymore.... i mean i was on the verge of jumping you right there and then! I-" i cutted her of and made my confession.

"Astrid.... before i met you, i didn't even thought about searching someone and you changed and hell did you changed that! When I'm with you, i can't stop looking at you, you are so beautiful Astrid and i can't help it but i drool everytime i see you in those damned jeans! And that's not the only thing! You're smart, funny, caring and so much more."

She smiled at me and took a deep breath and said: "Hayden... i know that the guy is supposed to ask and we just met like yesterday, but.... i don't know. Every time I'm with you it's like i could take on the world, i never felt this way when i was with Eret. This time, it feels like something real. So... Hayden Haven Horrendous Haddock III.... Would you want to be mine? Would you want to be my Boyfriend?"

I couldn't be any happier when those words came out of her perfect lips and i answered her with a kiss. It wasn't like the hot and needy kisses we had shared earlier in her room, this kiss was gentle and full of silent promises for the future. I then pulled back and looked her in the eyes and said: "Does that answer your question milady?" I grinned at her, she smirked and said: "It certainly does babe, but.... what was that?" She asked with one eyebrow quirked. "Erm... a kiss?" Is said confused. She smiled evilly and pulled my head closer, when our lips were about to touch, she whispered on my mouth: "no... this is a kiss." And she kissed me, this kiss was even more passionate than the kiss we had shared in her room.

A/N I just want your extra time and your... kiss

Astrid had pushed me against the wall and was moving her lips against mine. Her tongue slided over my lower lip and i opened my mouth. She slipped her tongue past my teeth and i moaned at the feeling, she searched my tongue with hers and she rolled and intwined it with mine. She slipped out of my mouth and i wanted to whine in protest, but then she captured my lower lip with her teeth and began to nibble it. I moaned again! This woman.... She was now kissing her way along my jaw line and neck, i decided to get her back and kissed, nibbled and licked her ear. She moaned this time, and was breathing heavy. She then slided her hand under my shirt and began to explore my chest and felt my abs. I also slipped my hand under her shirt and was fumbling with the underside of her bra. I was about to pull her shirt off when...

A/N Ok. You're saved by the dad XD

A booming laugh was heard in the room followed with the words: "THAT'S MY BOY!" We jumped apart and where blushing like crazy! I looked and saw my dad standing there with a cheshire grin. "Hehe.... Astrid... meet my dad Gerard 'Stoick' Haddock.... dad.... meet my girlfriend Astrid." Astrid waved shyly and said: "Hi, mr. Haddock. You did a really good job with your son I'll tell you that." She realised what she had said and my and dad bursted out laughing, while looking at a blushing Astrid America Hofferson.

A/N
Mah gawd! I'm such a pervert XD oh well.... you love me really.

See ya later and always keep smiling!
~ Cheshire ~