Secrets

Hayden's pov

I'm still in Starbucks with my beautiful lady and band, I'm going to tell Astrid about my secret today by a song. "So guys, um... where's Mer?" I said when i didn't saw her sitting next to Rapunzel. "She left 10 minutes ago. Hayden... i think she's jealous." Astrid answered concerned. "Huh? What do you mean by jealous?" I aksed, i really was confused right now. "Wel... i think she may or may not have a little bit of a huge crush on you since a short forever?" Jack said in a matter of fact tone.

"What!?" I yelled. "Wha? How? Why didn't you tell me! Now i really hurted her!" I screamed. "Sure, we wouldn't be together because of my... past, but... then i could've told her carefully thar i didn't want to be in a relationship." I realised what i said and looked at Astrid, she looked close to tears. "Hey.... milady, i didn't mean it like that. I wouldn't be with Merida because of my past AND because she wouldn't make me feel the way i feel when I'm with you." She sniffeled and punched me in the shoulder. "Ow! What was that for!?" "That! Hayden Haven Horrendous Haddock III, was for making me cry!" "Oh, yeah great reason to punch your boyfriend" i said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and kissed me on the lips, it was a short kiss of 5 seconds, but it felt like 5 hours to me. "That.... was for being a cheesy dork." I smiled at her "your cheesy dork tho" she giggled and poked my chest "and don't you forget it."

Jack's pov

What. The. Heck. What just happened? First. Hayden makes her cry, then makes her angry and then they are being all lovy dovey together!? Man... love IS strange. Oh well. "Hey buddy... i didn't mean it like that either." I said to him in an apologising tone. "Nah, it's ok man." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "So... should we talk to Merida about this?" Astrid asked nervously. "Not yet... maybe after she cooled down." Punzie said. "Yeah... and that might take a while actually. One time, i tried to comb her hair, and she chased me with a toy bow and arrow.... for a week." Punzie said horrorfied. "Haha i remember that! It-ahahaha it was hihihilarious hahaha" i said almost dying of laughter. Punzie shot me a glare. "B-b-but it also was very bad and very related to child abuse, please don't hit me with a frying pan?" I said scared.

I looked at the others and they just laughed at me. "HAHA of course not Jackie! I'll hit you with one if i have one on me!" Rapunzel said cackling. I looked at her and i saw the steel of the thing. "What are you talking about woman!? You have one right there!" I scrambled away from her and almost sat next to Astrid on Hayden's lap. Everyone laughed except for me, and she showed me a lighter... dont ask why she has a frying pan steel shaped lighter...

Rapunzel's pov

Haha Jack is being such an idiot. I only have that thing with me because i can scare them with it, they know what I'm capable of if you give me a frying pan. We laughed and chatted a while, but i was wondering.... what's Merida doing at the moment? "Heya guys? Do one of you maybe even know where Merida went?" I aksed them. "I only saw her walking out, she looked pissed of, but when she looked at Hayden, she could just melt at the spot!" Astrid said annoyed. "Hey, milady it's ok, she's got nothing on you." Hayden said and kissed her cheek. That's sooo cutee! "Ok, i just hope she didn't get herself in any trouble." I said concerned. "Ah, it's Merida, she could just walk up to a bear and challenge it with a toy bow!" Jack exclaimed. "Meh... yeah, that's true." Hayden said. Then Hayden spoke. "But... let's worry about that later" he looked at us and said: "Guys... it's time." Jack and I looked at each other and then at Hayden and nodden.

Astrid's pov

I looked at their little wordless conversation, and wondered what Hayden was talking about. "Erm... guys... everything ok?" Hayden looked at me and said: "Milady don't flip and just come with us." We stood up and Hayden and I walked to his car, Jack and Rapunzel walked to Jack's car. "So... Babe, mind telling me what's up?" I aksed him. "You'll see soon, milady i need you to trust me on this and don't flip." "Oh yeah, 'cuz that's easy when your boyfriend brings you somewhere and doesn't tell you where exactly." I said sarcastically. He laughed "i think you're kinda rubbing of on me milady."

~ At viking records! ~

We arrived at a a building, when I realised which building it was, i stood there dumbfounded.... It's Viking Records! Dragons Fury practices here! I looked at Hayden and saw him looking nervous and shy at me. I opened my mouth to speak but he pressed a finger to my lips and pulled me inside the building. Jack and Rapunzel were already waiting in the building.... but why were they standing by the instruments? I looked at the sticker on the drum where Jack sat and my eyes bulged out of their sockets. It read Dragons Fury.... i looked and saw.... Night Fury, Guardian Frost , and Tangled heart!? I looked at them in confusion and began to realise it when they played the song.

{Secrets: OneRepublic}
Hayden/Jack and Hayden

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Send it straight to gold
But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
All my secrets away, all my secrets away

They took of their masks and i gasped in shock....

A/N
teehee sorry for the late update guys... i had a writers block XD hope ya still liked it tho!

Stay awesome and always keep smiling!
~ Cheshire ~