Fin: Derek Hale

"Are you sure?" Derek traced shapes on your bare stomach, eyes looking at you adoringly.

You rolled your eyes, "For the hundredth time, Derek, I'm sure!"

"It won't be easy." He sat up in bed, the sheets falling to pool around his waist, "It's going to take some time and it's going to hurt."

"I can deal with the pain." You kissed him, leaning your forehead on his, "I can deal with all of it if I can make sure I don't get that close to losing you again."

         Since that night in your apartment you had begged Derek to bite you and train you. He was wary of it, not wanting to thrust you into the dangerous world he lived in. The agreement was he would consider it after the immediate threat was gone and after you trained some with him. He took it slowly, making you know every little detail he knew about being a werewolf. Two years later you were still going strong and he'd finally agreed to turn you.

"I love you." He grabbed your left hand kissing the ring he'd put there months earlier.

You smiled, "I love you too."

        He kissed slowly, and carefully up to your forearm, looking up one more time and you nodded. You braced yourself once his eyes gleamed red, his fangs sinking into your skin and you tried to muffle your scream in your other arm, breathing more heavily. He bandaged your arm gently, making you look at him once again.

The color returned to your face, "Does this make me part of your pack?"

"This makes you mine." He grinned, pulling you into his chest.