Supernatural Encounter: Scott McCall

You'd had it. This was the last damn time Scott McCall was going to run out on you. He got another ambush of calls while you were at the restaurant, he'd looked torn looking from his phone to you, but ultimately his phone won. Next thing you know he's fast talking and you're getting into your car to go home and he was jumping into Stiles' car. He sent you a pleading look and sped off. You almost headed home but the anger got the best of you and here you were following them from a safe distance, watching their every move.

        They ended up leading you to an abandoned warehouse in the heart of town. You had to be careful or they'd catch you. After they parked you circled around a few times and then pulled up and followed the sound of voices. Your skin crawled and you knew you shouldn't be here but you didn't think Stiles and Scott would lead you to your demise.

A scream.

         Okay, maybe they were leading you to your demise. You went to turn around and head for your car but you crashed into someone. He was tall and muscular, dark hair glistening with sweat. He looked at you with narrowed eyes, trying to figure out what you were doing here.

"You need to leave." He had his hand on your back, shoving you in the direction you came.

"What's going on?" Before he could even mutter anything back you heard a crash and then the sound of metal bending behind you.

         You whipped your head back and saw...well you couldn't even explain what you saw. It was almost a person, but way bigger than anyone you'd ever seen. When he stepped closer into the light he reared his thick neck back and roared something gruesome. He had hair all over and claws instead of hands. His face was pulled into a macabre grin, something like stitches going down the middle of his face.

"[YOUR NAME]!?" Scott ran out of the warehouse with Stiles, looking worried.

        You couldn't even talk, the guy who had been shoving you away pulled you into his chest as the creature jumped and landed next to you. You screamed when it knocked him away, pushing you over in the process, it's hulking body bent over you, howling in your face and saliva dripping from its teeth onto your cheek. Someone knocked into it, it toppling over you, its claws scratching your stomach, leaving a tear and a scratch.

"Hey, are you okay?" Stiles was at your side in a minute, checking your wound.

Your eyes were wide, "I-Is that...?"

        He followed your eyes to what looked like Scott but furrier and with fangs and claws fighting whatever had landed on you. You wanted to scream again but bile filled your throat, fear coursing through every vein.

"Yeah, that's Scott." Stiles sounded like his usual calm, sarcastic self but you couldn't fathom.

         The creature and Scott, and then the other guy from earlier fought and ultimately ended with the creature splitting into two people and scurrying off. The two people being a pair of twins you just so happened to have class with. Wonderful.

"Hey." Scott, back to normal, walked slowly towards you, "Are you okay?"

"Don't." You scrambled on the concrete to get away from him. Even if his hand was normal all you could see were claws burned into your brain.

"[Your name], please." He was begging, Stiles and the other guy standing awkwardly in the background.

"No." You got up shakily, unsure if your legs could carry you but with all your might forced them towards your car.

"Let me explain!" He grabbed your arm and you screamed, tears welling up in your eyes and he looked...hurt.

You swallowed, "Scott, please, let me go. I just want to go home."

"Okay." You'd never seen him look so hurt but you didn't care, yanking your arm out of his grasp and getting to your car as fast as you could.