Hanging Out With: Derek Hale

"This is the show you and Stiles always talk about?" Derek leaned back on your sofa, looking doubtful.

You messed with your controller, "Yes, I told you that you didn't have to watch it. I can't imagine what a, um...Supernatural creature would think watching Supernatural."

"But you like it?" He asked pointedly, when you nodded he waved his hand for you to press play.

        Much to your surprise he actually did like it. He even smirked a few times during the episodes. It was nice having him around. He usually looked so on guard and prepared for the worst but in this moment he looked so normal, reclined on your couch with his arms stretched over the back and the other resting on the armrest. Every now and then he'd look at you and make a comment or ask a question while you were on your side, cuddled up into a blanket.

"You hungry?" You asked, pausing Netflix while it loaded the next episode. He checked his phone for the umpteenth time and you sighed, "Isn't it tiring always being the Big Bad Wolf?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that what you think I am, Little Red?"

He nodded towards the red hoodie you had on and you rolled your eyes, "Shut up."

"I just want to make sure everyone is okay." He sighed, running a big hand through his dark hair, "I haven't gotten to relax like this in a long time."

"Well, I'm glad I can be of service." You giggled, "Now, are you hungry or what?"